Watch_Blox [Watch Dogs in Minecraft][1.7.5]

JellyMOO's Avatar JellyMOO3/28/14 7:57 pm
1 emeralds 13.6k 23
7/28/2014 12:03 pm
PortalLogic's Avatar PortalLogic

Watch_Blox
everything is connected
Watch_Blox is a minecraft version of the game Watch Dogs. In Watch_Blox, you are a hacker who has hacked into a faulty system called ctOS. You use your phone to hack atms, citizens, security cameras, blackouts, locked doors, clubs and exclusive areas, jam communications and much more!
For those who have been waiting for this...its finally here...
HOWEVER,
The game is still in testing.
When it is released to the public, I will buy a host for it, but I am still testing it, so its hamachi.
Dont get down!
I am choosing (3) testers, where you will test out the game but still have fun
If you want to test, make an application below with this format:
Why you want to test:
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project:
Your maturity level in gaming situations:
I will choose and PM the Network and Password name to the three chosen people.
After testing is finished, Watch_Blox will be released to the public on a 50 slot server.

JellyMOO
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 12:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
PortalLogic
could you link me the IP?+-
06/20/2014 9:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
rawpie2
Btw my ign is rawpie2 :3
06/20/2014 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
rawpie2
Why you want to test: I Am a big fan of watch_Dogs/ i have player minecraft for 6 years so i can show you the ins and outs
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: Infinity/10 //Cause its awesome//
Your maturity level in gaming situations: 100/10

Thanks

~Rawpie2
06/13/2014 10:59 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
zev613
Adding onto what Cobbl Generator said, since he's part of the team of our map, the actual link is:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/273 ... nture-map/
06/09/2014 4:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
CobbLGenerator
Yeah thats cool... BUT! You havn't seen our map! We are making a Watch_Dogs in MineCraft that is a EXACT replica of the terrain in the REAL Watch_Dogs Chicago map!
And guess what? We are making the whole thing, with everything you have AND MORE.... IN VANILLA! Yup, so check out OUR map to gget THE BEST Watch_Dogs in minecraft map... And remember... IN VANILLA!

Check our VANILLA map here:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/210 ... t-updated/
And soon the new forum!
06/08/2014 2:51 am
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
Vulcrix
Why you want to test: This server seems like it will be getting a lot of people and I'd love to take part.
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: I will be sure to advertise and play frequently.
Your maturity level in gaming situations: I'm pretty mature but easy going. I like to stay relaxed while playing games (hell, who doesn't) and I'm friendly.
06/07/2014 11:06 am
Level 42 : Master Demolitionist
00jace
Watch dogs is already being done on play.thegamecube.eu
06/01/2014 11:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
HerpaDerpazord
Also, I've seen the other post for this on Minecraft Forums. Do you still use this post or is the other one the main post?
06/01/2014 10:13 am
HerpaDerpazord
Why you want to test: I'd love to help create a server for players! Also, even though I don't have Watch_Dogs yet, I LOVE it! Furthermore, I also love to program, but I'm not that good at it; I only know some basic JavaScript right now, but I'm learning more. Anyways, the whole Watch_Dogs concept of hacking seem really cool to me, since I love to program.

How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: I'll benefit the project by reporting bugs, suggesting new ideas, and overall, testing things out. I can also get some of my friends on who like Watch_Dogs.

Your maturity level in gaming situations: Out of ten, I'd have to give myself an eight (8/10). Honestly, no one is going to be a 10/10 unless they're on drugs or something. Everyone gets mad at some point or another. I can get mad if someone REPEATEDLY does something VERY annoying (Not killing me over and over, I don't mad 'bout that), but that's rare. Most of my anger comes from my brothers though, not players/friends.

Extra Info:
IGN: Lordpredator585
Skype: Nope, sorry. Parents are pretty strict 'bout that kind of thing
Age: 12 (Which is another reason why I don't have Skype)

I wish the best of luck to all of the other applicants! Also, good luck with the project Jelly!
06/01/2014 7:01 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
Enderborn_
Why you want to test: Cos it's cool. And I love Watch Dogs. And minecraft.
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: Um. I would test... it? Sort of a redundant question.
Your maturity level in gaming situations: I can be mature, but I can also have fun.

PM for skype.
06/01/2014 6:31 am
anonpmc1655763
[deleted]
05/30/2014 7:05 pm
deathmachine000
when perhaps will this be released to the public
i want to make sure im there
05/29/2014 7:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
c_hasee
Why you want to test: I Am A Extremely Experienced Developer. I Own My Own Custom Server, With (Of Course) Custom Plugins. I Would Love To Help You Beta Test This Amazing Concept.
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: As I Said, I Am A Developer. I Will Add New Features To Watch_Blox And Help It Grow In Size.
Your maturity level in gaming situations: I Would Truly Give Myself A 8 Out Of 10. Reason Being Is I Always Like To Have Fun While Working. lol
INFO:
Name: Chase
IGN: alexchasemand1
Male
05/28/2014 4:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FizCaptain
Why you want to test:I want to test because I am a big fan of Watch Dogs I bought the Deluxe Edition and I am enjoying it right now I think that watch dogs is a fun experience and with minecraft version is awesome.
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project:I will donate 5$ towards the opening server and help out with the Developing of the hamachi server.
Your maturity level in gaming situations:I would rate a 9/10 I stick to work and I try my best.
05/28/2014 12:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Archer
coolrahul9
Why you want to test: I would really like to test because I can give fresh ways of giving feedback and this sounds like a very interesting project.
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: I can get many people on and tell the creator of the plugin how he can improve and what could be the potential of this game type.
Your maturity level in gaming situations: My maturity level in a gaming community is quite high because I am usually the one that is in charge and I can always keep my cool and shut up when needed.
05/27/2014 8:33 pm
MajikAlex
i think the profiler thing should be a pop-up screen on the right side of the screen
05/31/2014 6:30 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Matt23964Cod2
Not possible Bukkit code cant do that.
06/02/2014 9:11 pm
MajikAlex
but the server McBrawl's Mc war has that tiny shaded screen on the side that says your kills, credits, deaths, level, that stuff. i'm just wondering if it could happen
05/27/2014 6:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
UnlimitedJacob
Why you want to test: I would Like to test because I'd really love to try new Things. I like to play and have Fun most importantly on new Servers that introduce new game concepts, so, if I am chosen as one of the testers, I'll help in whatever way I can.
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: I will of course, Test. I will try to invite, and help others that may be new to the server, if the testing phase is over, and it becomes an official server. I will try to Make it as much like Watch Dogs, by Suggesting ideas from the original Game.
Your maturity level in gaming situations: I am a Chill person, such as if I were to lose everything on a Minecraft server, such as Diamonds etc, I would feel okay. I mean, to me it's just a game, even if I may die and lose everything, I can just restart and have a good time achieving those items once again. I do not lose my temper, nor do I anger or curse.
I hope you Accept my Application, and I hope to see you on the server
05/26/2014 11:03 pm
MajikAlex
Why you want to test:
I have Hamatchi, and I'm very creative. I also love Watch_Dogs.

Why I can benifit:
I can help make the houses and buildings, design texture packs.

My maturity in gaming levels: I'm very respectful on servers, and a guy that loves making roads, houses, and buildings more beautiful and realistic in Minecraft.

PS did you make the plugin yourself? Because if yes, I could give you ideas on what to add (if it's possible).
05/10/2014 2:34 am
Heribrion
[quote="Atrium"]I'll bite:

Why do I want to test? Because I love revaloutanary Minecraft servers.
How will I benifit? I will spread the word.
My maturity level in games: Pretty high, but sometimes I like to have some fun, I mean, what else are games for?
[color=#4040FF] [/color]
04/30/2014 1:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
WhiteRed1410
Good evening, I see your server is cool as beta. I wish to test it.
Here's the form:
Why you want to test: As I wrote, I hope it's awesome. I love Watch Dogs, I can't wait for this game, I already pre-ordered it.
How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: I'll enjoy that and if you wish, I'll tell you some propositions to make it as same as Watch Dogs.
Your maturity level in gaming situations: Very high, I'm not a kid. But I really hate swearing in games. I don't like blood too. But I accept small droplets of blood. I'm sometimes a joker, not a troll, but I want only to relax and feel fine.
Please, make me a tester. I'll don't make problems with your server.
03/28/2014 10:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Atrium
I'll bite:

Why you want to test: Why wouldn't I? It's exclusive and sounds cool. I'd love to try.

How you will benefit the Watch_Blox project: I'll just assume you like to get down to the point; I can help a great deal with advertisement in the future, and there's a possibility of donations. Don't hold me to that word, "Donations".

Your maturity level in gaming situations: Pretty damn mature, sure I like to have fun sometimes, what else are games for? I'm a relaxed guy, very easy going.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome