[Minecraft 1.8] What is happening folks?! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hidaruma's Avatar Hidaruma3/28/15 4:14 am
1 emeralds 370 7
3/28/2015 8:32 am
MonarchOfMadness's Avatar MonarchOfMadness
Hi folks.

Five years ago when I started to play with Minecraft classic I really enjoyed it's simplicity and style. That you can build, you can destroy and usual Minecraft things. But... nowadays Minecraft almost a completely different game than before. There are a lot of textures, much more sound assets and everything that doesn't existed few years ago. You may call this development. I call this a pain in the ass due everyone is making textures like back then only with texture files. Since there is the possibility to create your very own packs with your own voices, sounds, textures and animations, everything became much more complicated. There aren't sounds files, there aren't textures, there aren't anything just a long and endless line of code for everything, the index. You can't just create a resource pack from out of sudden. You'll have to make a comprehensive research in the code to find the path to your files, their name, their folder hierarchy and everything that is needed to create a proper and overall resource pack. The code itself is huge. No man can find all the stuff in it alone.

I'd like to ask you to help in my research. Upload, share you own texture packs. Do research in the indexes as well as I do. Help me find all the .ogg files. I'd really appreciate your help.
Hidaruma
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2015 8:32 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Grump
MonarchOfMadness
Found this on Minecraft Forums, tested it, works perfectly. You just can't play the files.

03/28/2015 8:12 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
03/28/2015 8:15 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Grump
MonarchOfMadness
Or any other image manipulation software.
03/28/2015 8:04 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
TuMatar
What are you talking about? Making a texture pack has nothing to do with code, other than the area od minecraft that relieves the texture packs.
03/28/2015 8:13 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
hes right
03/28/2015 5:54 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
KingAkward
It shouldent be easier. But seriously, i think command blocks should go out. They should add a new "speach block" if you step over it , it will say some text. The placer of it sets it, useful for map makers! There should be "block placers/breakers" , "redstone trigger blocks", etc etc. Each of it having its own section,would be a good idea, making it easier, not making it look up fancy commands just to get a bit of colored chat. I dont think this is a too good of a idea but seriously, commands blocks must be simpler, not easier. Still, hard work needs to go into things, but it just needs to be simpler. Needs to be replaced/fixed/revamped
03/28/2015 7:39 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
takochako987
You are probably very lazy, and redstone trigger blocks are redstone torches, redstone blocks, buttons, and levers XD It doesn't need to be simpler. why don't you tell that to Jens' face.
03/28/2015 4:33 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
I know, redstone used to be easier but now we have hard auto block doors and loads of other complicated stuff. I think redstone should be easier
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome