What plugins do you recommend!

urbea97's Avatar urbea978/26/15 10:28 pm
8/28/2015 10:47 am
InfiniteBlocks's Avatar InfiniteBlocks
i need to know some peoples recommendations on plugins that clear entitys because i had a plugin called clearlagg but it always removes my armorstands and item frames if someone knows how to stop this from happening with this plugin then please let me know and i will continue to use that one but if not i need suggestions on which ones to use that is able to be modifyed so i can make it not destroy itemframes and armor stands thanks!
urbea97
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2015 10:47 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
InfiniteBlocks
urbea97i need to know some peoples recommendations on plugins that clear entitys because i had a plugin called clearlagg but it always removes my armorstands and item frames if someone knows how to stop this from happening with this plugin then please let me know and i will continue to use that one but if not i need suggestions on which ones to use that is able to be modifyed so i can make it not destroy itemframes and armor stands thanks!

That problem can easily be solved inside the ClearLag config.
As i said in a previous post, take your time and look into the config.
08/27/2015 8:23 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
I recommend: none!

Having a vanilla server is completely fine and if it's self-hosted, vanilla should help because their should be no techincal problems.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome