What was your weirdest in-game experience?

TastyLemonade's Avatar TastyLemonade2/23/17 9:41 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 40
3/5/2017 12:06 pm
TastyLemonade's Avatar TastyLemonade
What was your weirdest or most cringey event you experience in Minecraft? I'll start.

About a year after I got the game (I was "tween", about 10 or 11) I had a kid my age confess their dying love to me. He teleported to me, put down a chest with a bunch of diamonds and iron and gold and stuff and said I could have it.
I said, "I don't need your treasures."

He told me, "you're my treasure." I took his stuff. Looking back, I'm pretty impressed by this kid's game. I went along with it as a joke. I didn't actually think he was being serious. Au contraire. This went on for like one or two months. He was serious, I wasn't. I didn't realize it until afterward.

One day I logged into the server I frequented (this took place on that server) and I said hello to everyone and asked, "where's [So-and-So]?" Apparently, he was banned for x-ray hacking. You can probably figure out where all of his stuff that he gave me came from.

Somehow, he logged on, I presume from another IP address, and said "I LOVE YOU [my username at the time]," and I never heard from him until a few more years later.
He was pretty chill, but he was also kind of a [insert mean name here]. I wasn't very interested.

What are your weird experiences?
TastyLemonade
Level 31 : Artisan Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2017 8:50 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Button Pusher
Aeselo
I caught online d8ers in my faction and they spread across the server ;-; an old user Amia667 ended up starting a teamspeak thing and then after a while we heard the mic drop and she froze after a while. It was her server and the server was eerie. It was foggy, dark, and something with red eyes was around the corner ;-; I was scared
It was so scary. The next day the server shut down and we met her on hypixel. After that day I stopped playing minecraft
03/05/2017 12:06 pm
TastyLemonade
Oh god... that's so spoopy.
02/26/2017 3:57 am
Level 37 : Artisan Dragonborn
Lexxonist
a few years ago, when i was younger, my faction crew dug up to the surface after a really long mining trip. We were at an island, we rode boats to find a better island and started a new mine since the old one was dry. Often i would see odd structures and sometimes redstone dust in singular pieces randomly around. It was odd and a little eerie.

(UNRELATED TO TEH STORY)
I ENDED UP BUILDING MCDONALDS
.. then it got griefed..
.. it was a survival server..
..welp
03/05/2017 12:05 pm
TastyLemonade
I remember once, when I was on a server (the same server I talked about in my story), me and my faction member stumbled upon a random redstone contraption. There were no rules against griefing, so me and my friend decided to take the whole thing down. We took down the whole thing, made it look like nothing was ever there, and even planted a tree. We did leave a workbench though. Nobody mentioned it.
02/25/2017 11:30 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Fish
ZeroInnocence
[Mine was with my other friend when we were both at her house and playing on our iPods. She didn't really have a proper username at the time, just her real name, so I'm just gonna call her Tilly]

ok, so, we were both playing on a survival world we had made, which was quite nice at the time, with flowers and a mini waterfall and a tree house ect ect.
Anyways, I was out looking for some animals to kill, and suddenly I started getting randomly attacked.

I know it wasn't Tilly just trolling me since we were nowhere near each other, and I kept checking her screen. This attacking went on for about half an hour, with me just being completely helpless. The strange thing is that I never died, and only went down to 3-4 hearts each time before it stopped and I got up to full hearts, then it started again. It was really weird, since it was only the two of us. At last it finally stopped, leading me and Tilly to believe it was a herobrine attack or something (we were 10-11 at the time and only had heard stories about him - I'm currently 13) and just passed it by after time.

I've got another story too, which was sorta related to this subject. This time, we were both on a creative world, building a crappy mansion or whatever in the desert. Tilly's sister was watching us, and suggested we dedicate it to herobrine. We were over the whole attack incident, so we agreed.

The next day we were back on the same world where I got attacked, still on survival. We had a bunch of holes in the ground leading to bedrock from mining, and Tilly fell in one of them. She wasn't wearing any armour, so we thought she would die, but she didn't. She had all her hearts, and was well alive. We both thought it was a glitch, and sorta waited for her to randomly die to make up for her falling down the hole, but she didn't.

idk if it was a glitch, or actually herobrine, and is still a mystery to the both of us to this day.
02/25/2017 6:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Some kid gave me his Gmail login and password. That's pretty much all that needs to be said.
02/25/2017 10:39 pm
TastyLemonade
That's so weird. "Here, look at my emails! You can even change my account settings!"
02/25/2017 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
mistahhbean
here is mine and it is one word...

herobrine.....

he actually was on it and it involved either minecraft pe or pc
02/25/2017 10:40 pm
TastyLemonade
I thought they take out herobrine every update
02/25/2017 2:19 pm
Level 24 : Expert Prince
throw pj in a fire
Okay, my weirdest experience!

I'm RolePlaying on a server called Omega Realm at /Warp Fnaf since I was fnaf trash at the time. I was also messaging my friend AlongCame220 at the time.We're talking, he stops answering for about a half an hour. I message him, "dude you ok??" and he responds with, "Get to my plot, right now."
I told my friends I needed to go check something out, they agreed to tell anyone who tried to take my role as Mangle to be like, Ennard or something. I went to Along's 2nd plot (he was there already, he had a hide and seek map on it) and went over to him. He tells me this:
"Dude, i just seen a black person drop from over there" and he points to our right. I have a video of this, I just need to find it.
So I look over but nothing's there. I told him we could wait to see if it drops from there again. At the corner of my screen I see a player with a black skin drop from the sky and disappear. "Did you see that?" Along asked me, I said yeah and flew over to the spot. The place we were in was covered in barriers so we could see the outside perfectly. I looked down and nothing was there, and I told him I'd start to record.
We did this for about 5 hours. We came up to the conclusion it was null.
We were at his fourth plot now, it was blank. I made /warp Null (I had the Nobleman rank, I only have Omega now) and we built a city. We advertised it, and seen null a few more times. Eventually my friend Sarah came on and we talked for a few minutes, then she left.

I still see the black thing sometimes. Though we and Along aren't friends anymore due to an argument about how he tried to "kill himself", plus he replaced me with the 3rd grader I now hate, I still look for him by myself, even if it isn't null and it's just a glitch in the server.
02/25/2017 10:40 pm
TastyLemonade
I would have been kinda spooked, lol
02/25/2017 1:31 pm
Level 25 : Expert Geek
JurassicKaiju14
My weirdest Minecraft experience actually involved Flan's mod. I had just landed one of those big Chinook helicopters on the side of a hill. I went out to look at some dinosaurs I had spawned in with JurassiCraft, and when I turned around, the chopper JUMPED straight up into the air and disappeared into the sky. All within a second.

I never saw that helicopter again. It never came back down…

(If you haven't guessed already, I love mods.)
02/25/2017 11:03 am
Level 78 : Legendary Princess
Kirigiri
so I had just found this new server called craftburg with some friends and it was towny so I made a town and it was really popular and then I made friends with a kid quite a bit younger than me called elsa (billybuzello was their ign) so this kid called elsa as you can probably guess had an elsa from frozen skin and a pet snowman called olaf so I logged off and left "elsa" to build their house when I logged back on there were igloos all over my town giant igloos each with a single sign on top each sign had a word from the rick role song so yeah I got in game rick rolled oh yeah and elsa was actualy a 12 year old boy with sister issues
02/25/2017 12:16 pm
TastyLemonade
Oh my... I was tired with Frozen a month after it released, so I would have been so annoyed
02/25/2017 10:03 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
quek04
The weirdest experience I've had (multiple times across different servers!) is this player (I forgot their name) joins, and all they ask is 'is anyone here a girl?' and then they just idle in spawn. Whenever I see the person though I act as if they're a pedophile and I pretty much make stupid jokes with the players on the server.

It's happened more than 5 times..
02/25/2017 12:15 pm
TastyLemonade
So creepy. I wouldn't have even talked to that guy. 50/50 he was either a pedophile or a kid who wanted a girlfriend.
02/25/2017 1:33 pm
Level 25 : Expert Geek
JurassicKaiju14
Agreed. That is so creepy on so many levels.
02/25/2017 4:40 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
When it comes to cringey experiences, for me it's pretty much each time I go on The Hive. Just so, many, roleplays!
02/25/2017 9:24 am
TastyLemonade
Oh the cringe!
02/25/2017 1:06 am
Level 45 : Master Ranger
Greystalk
The weirdest thing I've seen in game is when I was generating a world. I was looking for a good biome to start in and so had to delete and generate a new world a couple times. Anyway, I was on my third try when the world did something weird. I don't know why, but all the chunks seemed to alternate. One chunk would be ocean, and the chunk right next to it would be savanna, and then ocean again, creating a weird grid-like pattern. I gave my sis the same seed but she got a totally different world, so I still don't know what caused it, but man was that weird.
02/24/2017 10:07 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Barkitect
I Think my strangest expeirience was when i first discovered the "Skeleton-horse-lightning-trap-thingy" which was added in 1.9. the reason why this was so weird was because i was using an elytra when i ran into it so i thought it was an Easter egg, so i went to all of my friends on Skype and said "I Think mt game is hCKED". The reason why it was spelled like that is because i didn't sleep for the past two days.
02/24/2017 10:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Foxtails13
I don't have any cringy experiences, but I do have one odd one. I was playing on my singleplayer world, and I had a grass block in my inventory. I was looking for an item when I saw it. Now, I didn't have any silk touch items, and I had never had any. And I certainly didn't remember digging up any grass in the last hour. I put it in my anvil and renamed it to: Why do I have this? I stared at it for a few seconds, contemplating what sort of glitch would've given me this, then I put it in my special items chest. I still have it to his day. Have any ideas? Because this is me.
02/25/2017 9:23 am
TastyLemonade
Maybe it was a mob drop or a glitch.
02/24/2017 9:54 pm
josxph
striker107
avrona
litebansIt's really not. For me it is fixed, but let's not get into that.

That is the wisest response you could've said.

Ikr. He has a reputation of hammering anyone that disagrees with him and then acts
like he doesn't know what your talking about.

wisest response wouldve been to completely disregard that, and not quote it/give it attention.

either way, building on the weird experience topic, and the pvp ish thing. this was rather recently, maybe a few months ago. if any of you played competitive pvp, or are familiar with the competitive pvp community (sidenote, dont do it, its not worth it, literally everyone in the comp pvp community cares about their mc rep a little too much, and to add on, they use very old and mainstream hip hop music that promotes the ideas of being in a gang or giving ls).

i was once playing on a potpvp practice server, it was called kohi, for those who remember it. i queued and dueled a person with a female skin. the person turned out to be rather on the sketchy side, maybe autoclicking or reach, idk. either way, he/she destroyed me, and maybe an hour later, he/she messaged me, and sent me a link to a video with 4k subs or so. turns out it was a guy, and he made a video on me called 'kyo gets absolutely railed' (kyo being an abbrev. of my name at the time).

however, i noticed that his clicks were steady, and he had a sort of headsnapping kind of way to aim. i literally pinpointed the times where it looks sketchy, and posted it in the comments.

my replies were him, frantically trying to cover it up, with a ton of "l"s and "lol"s and "exposed" from different people.

later on, the video went private/deleted within a day.

and later on, maybe 2 months after the video, the channel slowly died down, and soon enough it got renamed and sold to someone else. i think it was a fifa pack opening channel.

it was very odd. i feel like i shouldve kept my mouth shut, but either way, the person was blatantly cheating, and was gonna get caught sooner or later.

fun stuff ye.
02/24/2017 9:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Umbrella Corporation
Being banned for starring in a Girl's window at Night.
02/24/2017 9:35 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
brad1735
The weirdest thing I've witnessed was chunks currupting on a survival server.

I had just built an obsidian portal and decided to explore the nether for a bit. Throughout the nether, I found that there were nearly perfect pillars of netherrack but at the time I thought it was just a funky generation of the map. The next day the owner discovered the chunks were currupting, and after she found out, a chunk that was next to my house became currupt and copied part of my house.

We ended up having to get a new map and start over.
02/24/2017 8:17 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
striker107
avrona
litebansWhen I saw the snapshot for 1.9..........................

pvp is ded

It's really not. For me it is fixed, but let's not get into that.

Ikr. He has a reputation of hammering anyone that disagrees with him and then acts like he doesn't know what your talking about.
02/24/2017 8:06 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
avrona
litebansWhen I saw the snapshot for 1.9..........................

pvp is ded

02/24/2017 2:29 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
litebans
When I saw the snapshot for 1.9..........................

pvp is ded
02/24/2017 4:51 pm
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona

My strangest experience was on my server. This guy came on and he asked me what type of server it is. I told him it's a hub server but made without plugins. And the way he raged out on me for saying that, oh boy. He didn't believe any evidence I have him about the server being vanilla. He ended up being a bit too aggressive so I banned him. But seriously I never seen someone so triggered by one small sentence like that. He ranted in full caps for around a minute just from that one line. And then even more after finally he read some of my evidence.
02/24/2017 8:09 pm
TastyLemonade
Oh boy...
02/24/2017 2:20 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
I don't think I've had an odd incident in Minecraft.
02/24/2017 9:58 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
AwareStatic
My cringiest experience was probably when I invited my brother and his friend into my creative world and for some reason didn't think that they would grief my stuff. We talked about stuff while I started building a 2D TARDIS statue, I got to the top of it; looked down; and was somehow surprised to find the lower half of my build was covered in fire, creepers, and lava. I honestly don't understand why I didn't see it coming, especially since; ya know; I literally have know my brother for his whole life and I know what he's like. He was the kind of turd that would build really complex redstone contraptions specifically to mess with people. Thankfully he isn't as cringey as many younger gamers i.e. screechers that play COD or whatever, but it still is baffling that I was so naive as to not expect this and I find it super cringey that I was genuinely surprised/upset with this turn of events. So bravo me, I am my own cringiest experience
02/24/2017 12:26 pm
TastyLemonade
I would've been so sad
02/24/2017 6:38 am
josxph
my oddest experience playing this game filled with well-rounded and well-integrated individuals (hue), has got to be the time i first started playing hg. this was well back when i was 10-11, in 2010-2011.

my first server was a hub server, it had funny individuals (or so i thought they were funny, later when i revisited the server and the forums, they appeared eh)

one day i logged on and i was sort of messing around on the creative server. and i teleported to this plot where there was a girls only type event, and i got denied from the plot, etc etc. however, i changed my skin to a generic girl skin and got in. but, in plot chat, they were talking about things that at the time, were very uh, mysterious to me. female exclusive type things.

i then proceeded to close minecraft and watch qubo, i believe they were playing rupert or some show like that, and i couldnt stop thinking about what they were talking about, and my misguided 10 year old mind was severely scarred for many hours.

looking back, it gets a chuckle out of me, thinking that, now i know alot more about that subject, maybe a tad too much. and that i can easily watch the most gory and disgusting scene and i wont be moved a little.
02/24/2017 9:25 am
TastyLemonade
Oh my, lol
02/24/2017 6:35 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Meme
Vincent _1987
Weirdest MC experience: My mom played with me.

Really, she used my little bro's account so she can know what I was playing/doing there.

but that was 2015, I don't play anymore.
02/24/2017 9:25 am
TastyLemonade
My mom would be so confused, and she'd get annoyed and leave.
02/24/2017 4:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KatherinePrindle
My friend showed me it so I know the basics, but I remember hollowing out a small hill for my house. I also remember when I first figured out you could smelt ores, I was so excited lol.
02/24/2017 3:17 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
DimitarPlaysBg
My first every try of Minecraft.
I was 9 (now 11).. I wasn't able to speak English.
Somehow I clicked on the planet in the main menu and selected Bulgarian - България (my native language).
Then I just clicked on Singleplayer (Самостоятелна игра).
New world.
Just looked up at the Mode.
Clicked it once and:
Mode: Creative
Unlimited resources, free flying and destroy blocks instantly
Me: That sound good.

Then the world were created. It was raining. I was next to one sea.
Then I saw an chick in the water. My hand just waved to my keyboard pressing all keys. The inventory opened. I just grabbed the most cool block I saw: TNT.
It wasn't translated so I had no idea what this is.
Then I started making a small "room" for the chicken.
I was like: Don't worry, I will save you from this blue thing!
But then I saw an mountain. And started breaking blocks to make a "room"...
And I filled up the wall outside with TNT.

Then my mom told me to come for dinner.
That was it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome