What to you think of T4 ROTDS game?

Prism Network's Avatar Prism Network7/1/14 8:42 am
1 emeralds 338 7
7/14/2014 6:17 am
Prism Network's Avatar Prism Network
So yeah has any one had luck with getting past 1st cinematic and not crashing on PC? (T4 ROTDS = Transformers 4 Rise of the dark spark)
Prism Network
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2014 11:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
HavocDJ
He isn't talking about not knowing what transformers is, its just that, we never seen a game for it on pc XD, it wouldn't be all that great and easy to run if it was on pc. It would probably crash a lot, regardless of any given pc that you play it on, transformers was always a pretty buggy game, and what sucks is when they were on ps2 only you couldn't update them because there wasn't a network back then, so those glitches were there for good, and normally they wouldn't fix them up anyways. I would get a refund if I were you...
07/14/2014 6:17 am
Prism Network
" it wouldn't be all that great and easy to run if it was on pc. "

You sure about part which is bolded? I run all transofrmers games on my laptop on high without any problems and the game i am talking came about a week ago with new movie so yes it is easy to run. Also a buggy game? I never found out one bug on all transformers games i play so this is also invalid and i wont get refund and will better wait for update as all of their games work fine on my laptop and are amazing.
07/10/2014 10:31 am
Prism Network
Okey so no one on here knows what transformers is..
07/10/2014 11:14 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
There are people on here that like transformers (I've seen them), just most of them probably don't hang on the forums.
07/08/2014 8:47 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
I don't understand. What are you talking about?
07/09/2014 5:38 am
Prism Network
There is explantation of why did i type T4 ROTDS, it looks like you didnt read it at all just look at the title and write random things, anyways again T4 ROTDS stands for "Transformers 4 Rise of the dark spark" and i want to know what people think of this game and if they can play it as i cant get it work as well as many others but for some it may work and if there are such people on PMC i would like them to help me as i am waiting for this game sooooo long!
07/08/2014 7:58 am
Prism Network
Any opinions?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome