Where can I "promote" my channel appropiatly

Bhappy27's Avatar Bhappy2710/23/14 10:53 am
1 emeralds 277 7
10/24/2014 11:59 am
VolcalicJaguar's Avatar VolcalicJaguar
So, I am 24, have a girlfriend, work full time, have a good set up (a/v quality is good), and put a lot of time into each episode...i.e. you only see important stuff. I am a normal guy, not a big "gamer", I jut love Minecraft and want to share that in a mature way.

I know there are a million Minecraft channels out there, but I honestly think I do a good job at putting out high quality videos. I only do one video a week to make sure I don't stretch myself and am planning to slowly add more content.

What I need to know is where I can appropriately "promote" my channel. I have decent views for a new channel, but low subs. What can I do differently?

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Bhappy27MCTherapy/featured

Thanks you everyone in advance!!

Bhappy27
Bhappy27
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 9:19 am
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
Bro I'm going to be honest with you. It's luck. People can put in a lot of work into their videos, but they get nothing. Yet people screaming and making your ears bleed get the views. It's luck. 95% of making it on youtube is luck.
10/23/2014 11:43 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
minecraftian2424
partner with freedom they don't give a **** how many subs you have, I got partnered when I just started (I had 0 subs)
10/23/2014 11:27 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Faxwy
You can just partner with YouTube. Also you should tag your videos and encourage users to subscribe or like the video. Call them to action!
10/23/2014 11:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bhappy27
Thanks for the tips! I am partnered with YT, but don't monetize (no point yet..), any tips on tags I should be using. I use: Minecraft, SMP, Lets Play, New, 1.8, Building,...

On the calls to action, do you find it annoying. I am in sales so I know the importance and always thank people for watching and ask for a like and share... should I use annotations?

Thanks again!!
10/24/2014 9:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
NovaBoxGames
Well, I've been around the block. So i'll give you some tips that i've used!

1) Get a partnership as soon as possible, You don't need to monetize. But if one day your channel gets a spike of views or etc. It'd be nice to be prepared.
I suggest Freedom, Since they're generous in their pay-rate and you can leave them any time for a higher-quality partnership. Such as Curse network.

2) You should always have a C.T.A at the end of the video, and always be visually thankful to your subscribers. They're your audience, and you owe every bit of success you obtain to them. So make sure you let them know that!
Always have links to other videos on your CTA I know it's a bit time consuming, But trust me. It's worth it when you do it.

3) Network yourself with as many other youtubers as possible, Especially if they have a larger range of subscriptions then you. And try to receive shout-outs from larger youtubers.

4) Always have fun in your content, If you ever feel like it's getting boring or feeling like a job. Then you're doing something wrong.

Hope this helps, and good luck on YouTube! There is a hard road ahead of you.
10/24/2014 11:59 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
I really like this list. Generally this list would apply to most people, but as stated above it's luck. Some people do get lucky. Usually the people who put a lot of time into their videos, and follow these guidelines will get around 1k-10k sometimes up to 100k subs. Then, you look at people like Skydoesminecraft, Seananners, etc. They have millions of subscribers. They got lucky. They all started off terrible(in my opinion), but when they got lucky they decided to make their content good. Even though I personally hate Skydoesminecraft's content. He grouped with a lot of people, and in my opinion they bring the comedy to his videos. He was just the one that got lucky out of it.
10/23/2014 11:20 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
EDDCRAFT
idk if you want I can partner you the company I'm partnered with has a pretty good forums.

http://bit.ly/EddcraftPartnership

Hope that helps.
also generally doing colabs helps growth alot and eventually you will probably fall into a community

Btw how about trying RMCT
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome