- Whitelisted Minecraft Survival Server Application -

Chebb's Avatar Chebb9/27/16 8:15 pm
1 emeralds 151 4
9/27/2016 9:42 pm
Kernul's Avatar Kernul
Thank you for choosing our server. This server is whitelisted and is currently accepting applications. The server can hold up to 35 players, and is going to have 100% up-time. "Fries_r_good" is the owner of the server, but my name is "Chebb" and I will be reviewing the applications you send in! This server has plans to be a friendly community-oriented server, with multiple active players! There is plans to do community activities, builds, minigames, with a spawn town and more!

Here is some fun facts about myself and Fries! We both live in Canada, in the same city, and are the same age (20). We play League of Legends and Rocket League quite consistently! I'm pretty good at building, but nothing too big of scale. Fries is good at... Well we're still trying to figure that one out, and we also have a shithead friend who will be on the server joining us, but he can be quite a troll at times. We refer to him as Lego, but currently his username is mammalass. (Great name, right.)

There is a few rules to follow IF you get accepted though. We take griefing seriously, so if you do get caught griefing you will most likely be banned. No one wants to waste time on a build just to have it destroyed, right! We also take theft seriously too. Similar to griefing, if you get caught stealing there's a chance you will be banned. The last thing is killing other players, it's totally allowed, but to an extent. If you're killing someone to get their belongings, that's not okay. If you're killing someone in revenge of something, that's fine, but that doesn't mean it's okay to take their stuff afterwards!

We wish you luck on your application, and hope to hear from you soon!

Please copy the following application, and fill it out and post it as a response to this thread.

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft, and what is your username?:

2. How old are you? Gender?:

3. What do you excel at in Minecraft? (ie. Builds, redstone, etc.):

4. Have you been banned from any servers in the past? If so, what for? (Be honest, we can read minds.):

5. Do you have Skype to communicate with? (For community events.):

6. How much/often can you play? (Hours per day, days per week.):

7. Have you done any builds worth mentioning? Feel free to show us pictures.:

8. Do you have any plans for the server, if you're accepted?

9. Tell us anything about yourself! (Hobbies, interests, anything! Be creative!):
Chebb
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2016 9:42 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
Kernul
1. How long have you been playing Minecraft, and what is your username?: 6 years and Kernul_Sanders

2. How old are you? Gender?: 19, male

3. What do you excel at in Minecraft? (ie. Builds, redstone, etc.): Redstone

4. Have you been banned from any servers in the past? If so, what for? (Be honest, we can read minds.): Banned for trolling, rip

5. Do you have Skype to communicate with? (For community events.): I can get skype but i'd rather not.

6. How much/often can you play? (Hours per day, days per week.): Depends on my schedule, but maybe a few hours a day.

7. Have you done any builds worth mentioning? Feel free to show us pictures.: I mostly design redstone CPUs

8. Do you have any plans for the server, if you're accepted? I would set out on a mission to find harambe

9. Tell us anything about yourself! (Hobbies, interests, anything! Be creative!): I am into game programming and my major is C++
09/27/2016 9:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Creeper_Jockey14
1. How long have you been playing Minecraft, and what is your username?:
Since may 2013
DreMin15

2. How old are you? Gender?:
Male

3. What do you excel at in Minecraft? (ie. Builds, redstone, etc.):
Redstone, community builds, automatic mob, xp, and crop farms.

4. Have you been banned from any servers in the past? If so, what for? (Be honest, we can read minds.):
No, I have not.

5. Do you have Skype to communicate with? (For community events.):
Yes, my skype name is DreMin15

6. How much/often can you play? (Hours per day, days per week.):
3 hours per day, at least 4 days a week.

7. Have you done any builds worth mentioning? Feel free to show us pictures.:
Unforfunately im not so good at building.

8. Do you have any plans for the server, if you're accepted?
Help other people, make some farms (blaze, enderman, zombie, etc.)

9. Tell us anything about yourself! (Hobbies, interests, anything! Be creative!):
I'm a marching band nerd and also love ice hockey. I love history and anime, though I am not a weab.
09/27/2016 9:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ImGinger
1. How long have you been playing Minecraft, and what is your username?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.5.2 version and my current username is YeBoiBlake (I might change it in the future)

2. How old are you? Gender?: Currently I am 13 years old and I am a male.

3. What do you excel at in Minecraft? (ie. Builds, redstone, etc.): I think I am pretty decent at building and pvp, but mainly building is my strong suit.

4. Have you been banned from any servers in the past? If so, what for? (Be honest, we can read minds.): Yes I have been banned from a server before but it was 30d for "Kill Aura" but I used a fishing rod to get a combo and I was banned.

5. Do you have Skype to communicate with? (For community events.): Yes, I do have skype but I will not always be able to join the call due to me living with my family and there will be noise or I might have family over.

6. How much/often can you play? (Hours per day, days per week.): I can play around 3-4 hours on week days depending on if I have sports, but on weekends and school breaks I can play 4-5 maybe 6 hours unless I have to go somewhere or have sports.

7. Have you done any builds worth mentioning? Feel free to show us pictures.: I made a really good build of terrain on one of my singleplayer worlds.

8. Do you have any plans for the server, if you're accepted? I am gonna make a town area for people to make shops and claim land for their future areas, make a nether area for people to travel easier, and maybe some signs to help guide the new players around.

9. Tell us anything about yourself! (Hobbies, interests, anything! Be creative!): I love building terrain and western type stuff, and sometimes modern, I am very interested in redstone but unfortunately I am terrible at it. I also play 2 sports so I might not be able to play as much as some of the other players apart of the SMP.
09/27/2016 8:45 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Ginger2016
1. How long have you been playing Minecraft, and what is your username?: ive been playing minecraft since 1.4.7 my ign is Ginger685 (my ign is named after my cat)

2. How old are you? Gender?: I am 12 but mature (for my age) I am male

3. What do you excel at in Minecraft? (ie. Builds, redstone, etc.): I excel at community builds. Like I love to build community farms and mines and basicly community stuff

4. Have you been banned from any servers in the past? If so, what for? (Be honest, we can read minds.): I have been banned once becuz I was like 8 and I was dumb as f so y, but that's it

5. Do you have Skype to communicate with? (For community events.):I don't have skype put I do have have google hangouts (which u can use to text people and stuff)

6. How much/often can you play? (Hours per day, days per week.)about 3-4 days for school weeks prob about 2 hours. For weekends all stay on till I pass out

7. Have you done any builds worth mentioning? Feel free to show us pictures.: nope

8. Do you have any plans for the server, if you're accepted? I would help with community builds build farms etc

9. Tell us anything about yourself! (Hobbies, interests, anything! Be creative!):I'm in 7th grade I have a cat I like soccer
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome