Who wants to start a NATION?

CrimsonElf22's Avatar CrimsonElf227/12/14 2:29 pm
7/13/2014 4:35 pm
MinerBRJ's Avatar MinerBRJ
So I am bringing back an idea I had a few months ago. I am starting a faction on a server that will be run like a nation/country, with colonization/expansion, a government, and possibly a currency. The government will be modeled after the United States government. I only want people who are serious/interested with this idea. I want to create a legitimate city-like settlement, not some crappy underground base.

The server IP is: infernofactions.no-ip.org
Upon joining, do /f join America, it is an open faction. Then do /f home, we will start building at the f home soon

Please comment here:
Your IGN (in-game name)
Skype username
Which government job you would like (first come, first serve)

GOVERNMENT INFO:
As mentioned before, the government will be modeled after the US government, with a President and his cabinet officials. Secretary = head of that department. We will meet in the White House (or whatever we will call it if we can't make it white) to discuss new legislation, bills, issues and other such things. We will use the mine craft chat as well as Skype (type) chat to discuss these things

GOVERNMENT JOBS (all except president are currently up for grabs):
- President: Me (CrimsonElf22) (for now) - Head of the nation
- Vice President: This person is second in command, will take over if president resigns, leaves faction/server, etc. They will be
- Secretary of State: This person is head of foreign relations, and is the leading voice in all foreign affairs such as declarations of war, treaties, making alliances, etc.
- Secretary of Treasury: The treasurer, who is the head of the bank and dictates money/currency matters
- Secretary of Defense: Head of military/fighting matters, one of the main voices in whether or not our nation will go to war, invasion strategies/tactics, etc.
- Attorney General - Head of legal/court system, determines punishment if someone breaks a law, helps in creating legislation, etc.
- Secretary of Agriculture - Head of Agriculture Department, in charge of farming and also the production of food, ensures that everyone gets food
- Secretary of Transportation - In charge of the construction of roads/pathways, where they go, etc. and also location and construction of railroads and train stations
- Secretary of Homeland Security - In charge of defending the nation, creating outposts, bunkers, border control, etc.
- Secretary of Engineering - In charge of all redstone operations
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Architecture/Building head, head of planning where buildings will go, what their purpose will be, and their construction (note: you must be a decent builder to have this position)

Those are all the head government jobs for now. This will be really fun, please consider joining!
CrimsonElf22
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2014 4:35 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
MinerBRJ
Your IGN (in-game name) MinerBRJ
Skype username thitrl
Which government job you would like (first come, first serve) Secretary of State

I have a lot of MC experience, I play since Alpha. I would be a good Secretary of State because I am a very experienced person and I am mature. I also have experience in being mod.
07/13/2014 3:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
catagelophobia
IGN: shutupannabel
Skype name: I can't give that out, sorry, but there are other ways you can reach me.
Which Government job would you like? Secretary of Agriculture.
07/13/2014 2:46 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
IGN: n8mo
My ideal job would be Secretary of Defense or Vice President, however I am open to any military/strategist positions. (I am very good at strategy, and would be a valuable addition to your team)

Other info that may pertain to the situation:
I am almost fifteen, I am insanely mature and can handle stress very well.
I'm in the process of moving atm, so I may not be very active until next weekend
07/13/2014 2:41 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Your IGN (in-game name) 10Andrew
Skype username Wallace-andy99@hotmail.co.uk
Which government job you would like I would like something to do with war such as Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Attorney General but if they are taken I am fine with doing something else.
07/13/2014 2:21 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
jcvm
IGN: jcvm
Job: Secretary of Defense
07/13/2014 1:57 pm
MCTiberius
Your IGN (in-game name): MCTiberius
Skype username: victor.chung10
Which government job you would like: Secretary of Homeland Security
07/13/2014 1:31 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
JoblessJello
Your IGN (in-game name)biome02
Skype username biome20
Which government job you would like (first come, first serve)secretary of agriculture

EDITED
07/13/2014 1:22 pm
Level 46 : Master Princess
OreoVal
Your IGN: ValerieDarling
Skype username: required?
Which government job you would like: Secretary of state
07/13/2014 12:03 pm
CrimsonElf22
bump, thanks for the replies
07/13/2014 12:08 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
xXCatzzXx
Your IGN (in-game name) xXCatzzXx
Skype username ali.hassan5181
Which government job you would like (first come, first serve) Attorney General
07/12/2014 10:27 pm
CrimsonElf22
bump
07/12/2014 6:45 pm
garretthill25_
Got banned so yeah...
07/12/2014 6:09 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
Your IGN blazingminer14
Skype username blazing.miner14
Which government job you would like (first come, first serve) secretary of state
07/12/2014 4:35 pm
garretthill25_
Your IGN garretthill25
Skype username garretthill252
Which government job you would like Vice president
07/12/2014 2:45 pm
CrimsonElf22
There will also be a secretary of natural resources!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome