wildfiregaming's Avatar wildfiregaming
WILDFIRE GAMING
SEMI - RP / FACTIONS PVP
65 SLOTS
6GB OF RAM
MCMMO

& MORE!

WE NEED ADMINS !

we are looking for mature and skillful minecraft players who can help to develop a friendly and enjoyable gaming environment.

WE NEED BUILDERS !

we are looking for people who enjoy to build, and are not looking for extensive compensation in return. we want to give you the best options and utilities to be creative!

please fill out the application below and join the discord :

NAME :
EXPERIENCE : (years of playing minecraft/experience as administrator)
IGN :
DISCORD :
DESIRED POSITION :
SHORT BIO :

NOTE : THE SERVER IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AS WELL AS THE WEBSITE.

http://www.wildfiregaming.ga

SERVER IP :
wildfiremc.ga

DISCORD :
https://discord.gg/EP8TSzu
wildfiregaming
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2017 10:00 pm
wildfiregaming
bump
04/27/2017 12:28 am
TheRottenOneYT
NAME : Dan
EXPERIENCE : (years of playing minecraft/experience as administrator) Yes, I have had lots of experience with server moderation. Some of the servers I have been staff on were almost as big or small. The first server I would like to talk about is SpartanCraft. SpartanCraft was a server that launched about 1 years ago. I played on there every day after school, and applied to be a moderator. Keep in mind, this server is a survival server. At the time, the server was averaging around 7-10 people on at a time, which was pretty big to me at the time. After I applied, I was accepted and was a moderator. I had thought of some good things to help benefit the server such as a few minigames like spleef and parkour. Because of me making the server more interesting not only to the regular player-base, but to the staff and owner as well, I earned myself Admin. Whilst my time being admin, I built a few PvP arenas and the server had started to gain more popularity. During my time of being Admin, the server hopped up to about 15 players on at a time and I was happy with the way the server was. Unfortunately, the server has since then shut down because of a bug that was found in some of the plugins.

The next server I would like to bring up is KillingZone. KillingZone was created about 1.5 years ago, a server that I had found on Planetminecraft. Once I joined the server, I played on there for about 1-3 months, then applied for the Helper position. I was logging on one day and found out that I had been promoted and I was enlivened. This was the first semi-large server that I had been staff on. At the time of my promotion, the server was averaging a steady 20-30 players. As the server grew over time and I helped, it grew at its max point containing 50 steady players. With 50 active players, there were only 4 staff members. The owner, an administrator, a moderator and a helper, being me. The only staff who were really active on the server was the moderator, myself and the owner. The administrator didn't seem to show up too often, I figured he was just doing plugin work. This server taught me how to stay calm while being barraged with questions and other things affiliated with the server. The server has since then shut down because the owner couldn't compile enough money to pay for the server bill.

The upcoming server I'd like to talk about is Daegonner. Daegonner launched in august of 2014 and I have played on it since then. When Daegonner first launched, it was averaging around 100 players at a time. I played on Daegonner almost everyday for around 1 year, given that I would go for a reset and come back. I was promoted to Helper soon after making my application. Daegonner has taught me how to deal with people who flame consistently and people who try to get a rise out of other people by insulting or other things like that.

IGN : Jnx
DISCORD : dan7775047#6819
DESIRED POSITION : Admin/H-Admin
SHORT BIO : I like helping out playing paintball with friends and wanted to help out on your server.
04/26/2017 9:02 pm
II_iLLUSIONS_II
ok
04/26/2017 7:33 pm
wildfiregaming
Thank you I will contact you on discord !
04/26/2017 9:49 am
II_iLLUSIONS_II
IGN:II_iLLUSIONS_II
Discord:II_iLLUSIONS_II#7760
Staff Exp: I Have Been Staff On Other Server Mostly MY Rank Is:Admin Head Admin
i Really Need This Job To Help The Server And Catching Hackers mostly Helping PLAYERS And Staff Members
I Really Need To Be Seriously In This Job Cause This Job is Mostly Trusted Members.
Plugins
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
Anti Cheats
NPC
Anti Spam
Auto Broadcast

Why Do You wanna be staff on our server?:I Really Wanna Help This Server Help Players Catch hackers duppers and more
Pls Accept I Made my Own Application
Sign By II_iLLUSIONS_II
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome