WillowCraft RPG Is looking for staff and builders!

FlintAndSteelCinema's Avatar FlintAndSteelCinema5/18/15 8:08 pm
5/29/2015 7:27 pm
FlintAndSteelCinema's Avatar FlintAndSteelCinema
hello, Willowcraft RPG is looking for some admins mods etc.

Age(optional)

Minecraft username

Skype name(this is mandatory)

Past experience and projects

Time Zone

Main Interests

Reasons why you want to join

how mature are you 0/10

Builder App

how good at building are you 0/10

What type of builds can you do:

Skype(mandatory):

Minecraft name:

Age(optional):

Time Zone

heres luck for you getting picked
FlintAndSteelCinema
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2015 7:27 pm
FlintAndSteelCinema
bump
05/28/2015 8:53 pm
FlintAndSteelCinema
bump
05/27/2015 8:30 pm
FlintAndSteelCinema
Bump
05/25/2015 6:43 pm
FlintAndSteelCinema
bump
05/25/2015 10:16 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
kellenextreme
Age(optional): 15 (16 in august)

Minecraft username: TornGuard

Skype name(this is mandatory): warsaw123

Past experience and projects: I have had experience from a server which is now not running called Midgetcraft. I have helped them by promoting their server (PMC server post) and i was also a moderator on their. The server went down after one of their other server was attacked and unable to be rolled back. I know the commands needed to kick, ban, tp, etc and i also know a bit of world edit if needed
Time Zone

Main Interests: Playing football, playing video games like minecraft, Just started a youtube channel (TornGuard) and Im just overall quite active.

Reasons why you want to join: overall I want to help out a Role Playing Server as I think a great one would be great for the community of Minecraft

how mature are you 0/10: 7/8

Time Zone: GMT +1
05/25/2015 10:32 am
FlintAndSteelCinema
you have been accepted please check your skype
05/24/2015 5:46 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Blockhead
PoeticRainbow
Builder App

Before I answer any of the questions. I have a lot of free time and I love RPG, RP, and MMOs. Building is also one of my main hobbies in Minecraft, and Minecraft is my main hobby. Also, I have been playing Minecraft ever since November 21, 2010. I think it was during the Alpha 1.1.2_01 update, so right after sneaking came out.

how good at building are you 0/10:
8/10, I have some rough spots with roofs sometimes.
I can do a variety of builds, but my favorite to do is a medieval theme. They are so fun to make, and take a lot of creativity to make it cool. It's really fun! But what I can do:
Medieval
Modern
Rustic
Magical
Steampunk
Evil Things
Skype(mandatory):
jbayerminecraft
Minecraft name:
TFF_Jay
Age(optional):
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time, EST (GMT -5:00)
05/25/2015 10:10 am
FlintAndSteelCinema
05/24/2015 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RunicSpeer145
Age(optional)

Minecraft username: RunicSpeer

Skype name(this is mandatory) runecolton15

Past experience and projects I've worked on numerous projects that involved large scaled PvP maps, to RPG worlds and small towns, I've been all over the spectrum when it comes to building large, or small I can build in many different styles as well
Elven
Orish
Nordic
Modern

Time Zone US Central

Main Interests Terraforming, Ive been terraforming for 2 years now and Im quite skilled at it

Reasons why you want to join: Im looking for a server to dedicate my skills to and gain recognition for my abilities, as well not only further my skills by collaborating with fellow building staff but not only that Id love to get involved with a new community of people and make new friends

how mature are you 0/10: 8/10 (I do enjoy the occasional Your mom jokes)

Builder App:

I've been building and playing in minecraft since early beta and have been in love with it ever since, more recently however ive been getting more into RPG related builds aiming towards more realistic builds and terraforming, creating custom terrain in minecraft is absolutely one of my most favorite things to do and I like to believe that i'm quite skilled at it

how good at building are you 8/10

Nordic
Elvish
Modern
Orish
Terrformations
Skype(mandatory): runecolton15

Minecraft name: RunicSpeer

Age(optional): 17

Time Zone US Central
05/25/2015 10:09 am
FlintAndSteelCinema
05/24/2015 4:58 pm
FlintAndSteelCinema
bump
05/23/2015 11:49 am
FlintAndSteelCinema
you both have been accepted
05/21/2015 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ThriveCraftMC
Age(optional) 16

Minecraft username
awesomeepicguy3
ryan.paradiso13
Currently am Head-Mod on a server, and have been admin on two servers, co-owned 1, and also owned one myself.
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
Main Interests
Minecraft, administrating servers, etc.
I love minecraft and I also love to help out. When I owned a server, It was hard to find staff, so I kind of want to give back and become a staff member for a server that I can be very active on and help out a lot.
how mature are you 0/10
10/10
Please consider me and thanks.
05/21/2015 8:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
05/21/2015 8:30 pm
FlintAndSteelCinema
Both of you have been accepted
05/18/2015 9:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ThriveCraftMC
APPLYING FOR ADMIN
Age(optional)
Minecraft username
awesomeepicguy3
ryan.paradiso13
Owned 2 servers; was admin on 1 server, and moderator on 2 others.
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
Main Interests
Computers
I am a very mature person and I can handle any situation.
how mature are you 0/10
I would say I am a 10/10
05/18/2015 8:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
stilldrop1
Name:Caleb

IGN:Stilldrop1

Position Applying For:Admin
Skype:Calebdoesmc (i had my brother make this acct and he chose this name not me lol)

Why do you want to become staff?:In my Opinion i believe that this server should have more staff as we have currently loads of people playing on this server.I have truly experienced what being a moderator is like and it is tough work.I would love to help this community as this server shares a great community as well as Great support.All of our staff are keeping this server alive and if i were a part of it it will improve greatly.I will support the Community and always treat players with the same care as other players do.I will also ban those nasty players who wants to ruin our greatly server and ruin the fun enjoyable time the players are having.This server is indeed very enjoyable as there is many things to do such as killing and gaining new achievements.I will always listen to my Staff and do what is right for this server.I will indeed share a great support of heart to those who want to ask me questions.I will always be there for the server.I would love to see the server with another Staff member.This server also has a great motivation towards those who are applying as they might become what they dreamed of and with all the support they have they can achieve it.This server shares a great support for those who are applying because the staff always make it possible and Its not always about being staff its about whether u are qualified for staff or not since the fact many users want to become staff and it is not possible for them to be at all henceforth the fact that most of them dont get promoted up.What i would like to say is Staff means a lot to me because being staff is like being the adult of your family and that whatever you do affects the players as well and as i previously talked about my experience with staff i wanted to take a moment in saying that being staff is not just about banning or tempban etc,but its about you taking action and pride in the server.It will clearly depend on the drastic actions I take on the server for example I will Ban those nasty players from making our server seem unfair and I will also take my responsibilty to check each persons apps/ban appeals etc.I will make a positive impact towards the server and I hope the other people who are applying will also.I always think that the server is growing and it is thanks to our staff members and all the donators.I would also thank the staff for this opportunity to seek out to our players who want to become staff and always use their responsibilities to help others in case of need.

Do you have any useful skills?:Yes I do have usefull skills as I can ban players if they are hacking and the most useful skill I would rather use in a situation is always the helping skill because that skill for me means a lot and it will always help others.

Do you have any building experience?:Well not really that much building experience but what i can do is follow other instructions for building and copy what they do on one side or the other.I am really good when it comes to helping others with the builds other than that yea.

Why should we accept you as a staff member?:On a maturity level of 1/10 im probably one of the most maturest people on earth since I can handle situations carefully unlike other staff which some they cant.Im on the maturity scale a 9 because i used to be staff on a different server for 1 week with around 40 people on daily.Im really popular as staff and being the server administrator i do have some tips and tricks up my sleeve.I can speak proper english fluently and always can help others in need.I will never abuse ever as admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome