{WITHERAN} NEW RPG SERVER (NEED CO-OWNER/QUEST CREATOR)

adamorias's Avatar adamorias12/8/16 4:16 pm
1 emeralds 268 9
12/11/2016 12:23 am
ToogaMau5's Avatar ToogaMau5
Hello i've been working on my upcoming RPG server for a few months now completely solo and now i'd like some help creating the quests and various other plugin activities. The server is a hardcore, custom generated world, RPG server with classes, skills, and professions. Trying to bring an epic RPG experience to minecraft is proving to be quite the challenge by myself. I need a co-owner specifically at the moment to begin creating quests for the server following the general storyline. Quests will be made either with DENIZEN or the spigot plugin known as Quests/BetonQuest. Please let me know if you're interested as I plan to release this server in the next coming months.

Summary: If you like creating quests, want to co-own a new RPG server, let me know!
adamorias
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2016 12:23 am
Level 21 : Expert Mountaineer
ToogaMau5
Hey man, I'm more then interested in joining, add me on Skype (Cosmictooga) and I'll let you know a little bit about me, if you're interested of course.
12/11/2016 12:15 am
adamorias
BUMP
12/09/2016 10:49 am
starpoo_1
Greetings friend,

I must say that I am far from certain if I wish to work with this project, as the information given is very vague. Should you however be able to discuss the details of your project, I would very much like to do so.

I am relatively experienced when it comes to being a staff member, as I have been both Owner, Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Moderator, and Helper on various servers since I started minecraft. I also have roughly 3-4 years experience with roleplay, and generally enjoy writing lore and directing roleplay.

I am also quite alright at interior design (in minecraft, that is) and would be able to help with that should your server be the right project for me.

My skype is Starpoo1 (The name my eight year old self gave me a while back) if you would like to contact me there.

I look forward to receiving a response from you.
12/10/2016 1:18 pm
adamorias
Just sent request on skype.
12/09/2016 1:26 am
adamorias
BUMP
12/08/2016 4:43 pm
adamorias
Looking for builder as well!
12/08/2016 4:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
iSwan
Added.
12/08/2016 4:18 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
iSwan
Hello, i'm iSwan, an experienced staff member.
I'm 15, and I code custom plugins / build.
Add me on skype for more information : SwandoesMC
If you cannot find me, reply to here with your skype or PM me.
12/08/2016 4:22 pm
adamorias
Skype name is Minework22, couldnt find you bud...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome