World Designer Needed!

Mishaiger's Avatar Mishaiger7/1/16 6:49 am
1 emeralds 123 2
7/1/2016 7:09 am
Mishaiger's Avatar Mishaiger
Hi, we are developing a new minecraft server. There will be quests, skills, npc's, pvp and much more!

We know how to make it all work, we simply need someone, who will help us to create a world. (not buildings, yet)

Our first world is quite small (2,000 x 2,000), so anyone who know how to work with WorldPainter can help us! (if you know other ways of making it, we will be glad to hear you out )

Don't be shy, fell free to apply! Just tell us a little about what you can do and leave a way to contact you. (preferably skype) Hope you apply soon!
Mishaiger
Level 18 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2016 7:01 am
Level 28 : Expert Pig
Dark_Alpha_
well, at first, how big does the world has to be and what kind of biomes dow you want to have in the world?
Also, do you want a continent, landlocked world or a kingdom style with port acces?
Then the world creator has to know what type of trees he needs to use, survival friendly or non survival. Also, big trees or small trees.
At last, Do you want islands?

If you want someone to make a world for you, you need to get these things clear, since the world has to approve to your expectations.

-Alpha

PS,

I'm a world creator, but I don't want to make a world bigger then 7500x7500 blocks.
07/01/2016 7:09 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Mishaiger
Thank you for your interest!

It should be a continent with some small islands around it. I don't know about the trees, but it should be survival friendly.

I can tell you more via skype (just chat, don't worry) if you would like to help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome