- World of Thorin MMORPG - Recruiting

Kingdom Crashers's Avatar Kingdom Crashers4/14/14 10:49 am
4/24/2014 10:33 am
Kingdom Crashers's Avatar Kingdom Crashers
Welcome to the, World of Thorin! We are a fantasy / rpg style server. We are slowly growing from the ground up. The server it self is in amazing standards and conditions at the moment. But we are missing something. And that is you. If you are a talented builder / World painter / Quest designer. Feel free to apply for any of these applications down below. Now some of you might be asking what World of Thorin is. So we provided you the story line to read down below. We take 24 / 48 hours to read over applications so please be patient we will get to yours. Have a nice day and Welcome to Thorin!

**Rules**
Applying for the build / world painter / quest designer team rules. Please do not copy other peoples work when posting pictures of your work only your work please. Please do not lie about your building skills i need the best of the best to work along side with me! You need to have Skype to apply for this position. You are also required to be on for at least 45 min /1+ hours a day to join the team. If you would like to apply please copy this application down below and fill it out.

World Painter Application
Click to reveal
World Painter Application
IGN:
Skype name:
How old are you:

Please post some pictures of your custom painted worlds:

Thanks for applying ill get back to you soon!

Build Team Application
Click to reveal
Builder Application
IGN:
Skype name:
How old are you:
What is your style of building:

How long have you played minecraft:

What is the best build you have ever made, please describe:

What are you not good at building:

Please post at least 3/10+ photos of your work:

If you where to rate your building skills 1/10 what would you rate yourself, and why:

What is one reason why you want to join the build team:
Thanks for applying ill get back to you soon!

Quest Designer Application
Click to reveal
Ign:
Skype name:
How old are you:
What is your favorite rpg game:
Please give me 1 / 2 sample quests:
Anything else you want to say:

Thanks for applying we will get back to you soon. Hope you get in the team. Have a nice day and welcome to The World of Thorin!
Kingdom Crashers
Level 49 : Master Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2014 10:33 am
Kingdom Crashers
Bump!
04/21/2014 6:47 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump
04/20/2014 9:12 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump!
04/20/2014 3:45 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Lennie2002 Your accepted for quest designer I will contact you on pmc!
04/19/2014 9:41 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Lennie2306
Quest Designer Application

Ign:Lennie09

Skype name: Don't have skype but if you want to contact me my kik is ElleEfects

How old are you: 15

What is your favorite rpg game: Aura Kingdom

Please give me 1 / 2 sample quests:

Number 1: A Theif/Rogue has stolen your money, get your stuff back from him and take him to jail.

Number 2: There's a young girl wandering the streets go find her. (After you have fond her) You have found the girl and see her fighting a monster. You run to help her and see that she is having no trouble defeating the ogre. When the ogre staggers back giant wings come out of her back and she slams her spear into the ogre. You meet her and when you come back to town she is questioned.

Anything else you want to say: That I have a really active imagination and always have fun exciting new idea's come to my mind.

Hope I get accepted.

-Elle
04/19/2014 9:27 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump!
04/18/2014 8:07 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump!
04/18/2014 8:07 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump
04/18/2014 7:07 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Digger0311 Approved for build team. Please pm your skype username.
04/18/2014 3:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
AChubbyTeddyBear
Builder Application
IGN: Digger0311
Skype name: Ill pm you if accepted.
How old are you: 16
What is your style of building: Dwarven, Elven, Steam Punk, Medieval, Fantasy and Nature (By that I mean large trees and majestic lakes )

How long have you played minecraft: I have played minecraft since Beta 1.7.3

What is the best build you have ever made, please describe: My best build would have to be either the desert/Egyptian theme(Im going too assume you saw it as you private messaged me)

What are you not good at building: Im not very good at Modern builds.

Please post at least 3/10+ photos of your work: The desert pictures (same reason as above) If you have not seen them I can show you.

If you where to rate your building skills 1/10 what would you rate yourself, and why: 8, I am a fairly good builder but I would not say I am one of the best. Although this is my own opinion and others have said I am a pretty good one.

What is one reason why you want to join the build team: I just want too join and build for a server so lots of people can play and enjoy it, while having fun on a unique build that I was lucky enough too hopefully be apart of. I enjoy building and working hard. I am lots of fun and just want too help out

-Thanks
04/16/2014 6:42 pm
Kingdom Crashers
Bump!
04/16/2014 5:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
DarkMarshal
What is your Skype may I ask? >.<
04/16/2014 12:47 am
Kingdom Crashers
Bump!
04/14/2014 6:34 pm
Kingdom Crashers
DarkMarshal Approved for a position. Please contact me on skype!
04/14/2014 11:34 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
DarkMarshal
IGN: DarkMarshal

Skype Name: Ghilliegunner

What is your favourite RPG game?: Would have to be a clash between Skyrim and WoW

Two example Quests:

I'll give one example for Minor quest and one for Major quest:

Minor Quest: You ask the Innkeeper if he knows about any happenings of late. He tells you that many people in the nearby village of Tenack seem to go missing when they enter the Falshawn woods. One of which is a daughter of Halshed, a farmer. Investigate to see what is causing these disappearances. (The player would then go into the woods to discover a pack of wolves + maybe some dead bodies. Then they would kill the wolves and also loot the bodies. They would find Halshed's dead daughter and retrieve a necklace from her. Then they would bring it to Halshed.) 'Oh no' Halshed cries 'I know I shouldn't have let her go out alone…. thank you for at least bringing this back to me'. She then pays you X amount of money/gold/xp.

Major Quest: In the ruins of Cendor you find a substantially decorated sword. You have no idea what the sword can do or where/who it belonged to. You decide to ask around in the camps around Cendor to see if anyone knows anything. There seems to be a general consensus that the sword could be the king's sword, though they say only one man would know. They say that there is an old hermit that lives near the top of the nearby mountain, and that he would most likely know what the sword is. (The player would then go up the mountain but face a few enemies such as skeletons and zombies). The player reaches the little wooden house and knocks on the door. The hermit then invites the player in and has a look at the sword. 'Yes' he says 'this is the kings sword…' 'But' he says quickly 'to activate the real power within this sword, you need the kings gem'. The player then must go back to where he found the sword and search for the gem. While searching he finds that a goblin is living in one of the abandoned castle rooms. The player then slays the goblin and looks inside his chest of belongings, revealing the kings gem and some other cool loot. The player slots the gem in the sword and it ignites in a yellow glow. The player has found the King of Cendor's lost sword.

Anything else you want to say?: Obviously these quests would probably have to be quite tweaked to be able to fit into a Minecraft world but after all they are only samples. I really love RPG's and Minecraft so this would just be the best of both worlds for me. Something I also LOVE is quest designing, and I'm actually a dungeon master for my friends game of Dungeons and Dragons so I have a lot of experience in coming up with random cool stuff

On a side note I can build quite well as well, especially Medieval and fantasy style builds, so could help you with that. With proof for that, I have built a 1:1 scale of Zelda Ocarina of Time in Minecraft. Unfortunately its on the xbox but here are my videos of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDO5exvwd8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMarDNjbSiM
Thanks for reading!
04/14/2014 10:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
UnknownGamer95
I don't have Skype so can't help much, but I could be a beta tester or any other jobs that don't require Skype. Pm me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome