WorldCraft || MASSIVE Building Project in need of Builders!

Jhwx's Avatar Jhwx6/30/16 12:02 pm
1 emeralds 112 2
8/16/2016 6:55 pm
splixar's Avatar splixar
Hey there! Over the past couple months, a few friends and I have been working on a massive project for a new server. The entire server is run on custom plugins, and we have been working on launching the server with a very large custom map. We have the majority of the plugins completed, but we are lagging heavily in terms of the map.

We have done some building ourselves, but we have come to terms with the fact that we cannot complete the project soon without any help. We need it desperately, and would be greatly appreciative if a couple people would be kind enough to help us out. The server we are creating will not only be known for the custom plugins it runs on, but for the amazing experience that this map will give them. So far, there are two towns in which will eventually provide different types of quests and tasks for players to complete, as well as set up trade routes and buy/sell items in various shops located throughout the map.

We need everything from small towns, mines, dungeons, lone houses, markets, and more.

We are currently going for a medieval and ruins type build theme, and would love for any help available.

Here is what the map currently looks like: http://i.imgur.com/5BOZLSg.png

The black square on the right signifies what is shown on the left, to get an idea for the size of the map we are dealing with.

If you are interested, please apply here: http://worldcraft.us/applybuildteam/

If anyone would like to see some screenshots of what has been done so far to get a basic idea of what we would like, let me know and I would be more than happy to give some examples!

If you have any questions, just leave a response on this thread!

Thank you for your time.
Jhwx
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner