WorldOfGodz Needs staff!

DodgeNodge's Avatar DodgeNodge6/30/16 2:50 pm
7/1/2016 5:36 pm
MikeWiLLMadeIt's Avatar MikeWiLLMadeIt
Hello I am DodgeNodge Elite-owner of WorldofGodz
Our server need some help. Here are the staff ranks we need!
Head Admin
Elite Admin
Head Staff
Head developer
Mod
SrMod
Developer
Trial Helper
Builder
If you think you'd be good at any of those Apply Here!
Helper/mod/srmod/admin/head-admin/headstaff
IGN:
Realname:
Why your better then other players who applied:
Why you want to be staff:
I can help by...
Do you know how to use plugins (Doesnt have to be included for helper or mod):
Extra:
Dev application
IGN:
Realname:
Experience:
I can help by...
Experience:
What coding softwares can you do:
Extra:
Builder Application
IGN:
Realname:
What staff rank (Head builder / builder):
Experience:
I can help by...
Experience:
Link to one or two of your builds:
Extra
DodgeNodge
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2016 5:36 pm
MikeWiLLMadeIt
can confirm the owners are morons xd
I got banned for "you are not owner amd will maek no disicions"
07/01/2016 5:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Head Admin
Elite Admin
Head Staff
Head developer
Mod
SrMod
Developer
Trial Helper
Builder

Too many ranks.
Head Admin
Elite Admin
You really only need one admin rank.. Having three will most likely just cause confusion.
Head Staff
What the thor is a Head-staff? This makes absolutely no sense.
Head developer
Why do you people think there has to be a Head for every staff rank? Would you make a Head-Donator? A Head-Player? No. Then why would you do it for staff?

From experience, I can tell you that more ranks only causes confusion and chaos. Simple is better.

Bboyflame7377Can i b head admin?

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or stupidity.
07/01/2016 5:16 pm
Bboyflame7377
Can i b head admin?
07/01/2016 5:05 pm
TheKing3960_Owner
Guys The Server Is On
Come
Worldofgodz.myserver.gs
07/01/2016 4:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Hi, for some reason i can't join the server.
07/01/2016 5:02 pm
TheKing3960_Owner
Im getting it on RN
07/01/2016 2:11 pm
Madabing
IGN: RPD_Madabing
Realname: Daniel Horn
Experience: I used to own a server of my own with a couple of friends, we were just setting everything up and had a cool custom spawn as well as plugins and everything was nearly ready when one of my friends was no longer able to fund the server and it was abandoned. One of my biggest achievements in this area though is that I am an ex Mineplex trainee. I really enjoyed my time as staff on Mineplex but I had to stop due to IRL issues at the time.
Why your better then other players who applied: Probably my previous experience.
Why you want to be staff: I miss being staff on servers, and after not being staff for a while now, I have decided I want to help out a smaller server and become staff on it.
I can help by... I will fulfil all of the requirements for my position and try to make sure all the players are following the rules as well as doing anything else required for my position.
Do you know how to use plugins (Doesnt have to be included for helper or mod): Although I am not applying to be a developer I do know a little bit of Java as well as Eclipse.
Extra: If you require proof or confirmation for anything in this application feel free to contact me in private message, though I may not be able to give loads of information about being staff on Mineplex as a lot of it is confidential.
07/01/2016 4:55 pm
TheKing3960_Owner
Accepted Go To WorldOfgodz.myserver.gs to get youre .... Mod Rank
07/01/2016 12:43 pm
TheKing3960_Owner
Hello There Guys Im The Head-Owner Of Worldofgodz Ip:Worldofgodz.myserver.gs
Come And Apply To Get Staff If u dont have Pmc Account You Can come And we will give yo book to write in
Note: The Server Is Not On All The Time

Im Sure We Will Get Some Great Staff From Here
Head-Owners:Alonchupon Theking3960
Elite-Owner: Kharku DodgeNodge Otal120
Owners: Theoslvnik Yaala
Co-Owners: PixilatedMedal
Admins:probablycandian
Builders:every_time Mabel_n Theoslvnik
Head-Builders:DodgeNodge Yaala
07/01/2016 8:48 am
JTK__Fusion
IGN: JTK__Fusion

Position: Head Admin, Admin or Head Mod

What can i contribute to the server: As a Minecraft veteran i have a large range of knowledge of all aspects in the game, from commands to simply crafting recipes. i enjoy working with people as i have worked on many servers before some servers offering me paid positions, Also it is my goal on every server that i work on to create a community that is safe and healthy, free of hackers as well as and enjoyable experience. that is generally my main goal but also to help as many players and staff as i can.

Skills As stated above i have solid and extensive knowledge of the game as well as the ability to assist and communicate clearly with others. apart from those to skills my greatest skill is by far my leadership. as previous employment on other servers i have used my leadership ability to lead groups from staffs to players.

How many hours can i contribute to the server: On a weekly bases whilst i juggle my time between work and study if i get the position of Admin or Head Mod then i can guarantee i solid 2-4 hrs per week. This will give me enough time to make quick fixes to server or just jump on and say hi.

In Conclusion to save time of yours reading this application if u wish to know more please feel free to contact me asap on my Skype. i look forward to hearing from you and possibly working for you.

Regards JTK
07/01/2016 12:38 pm
DodgeNodge
Denied Sorry, your application was great but wasn't the right format. And could have been copied.
06/30/2016 3:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
IGN: Xx_7Ender7_xX
Realname: Cole
Experience: I have been Co-Owner and have gone through a stage from helper to admin.
Why your better then other players who applied: I'm better because i know what being staff means. I also am a very nice person and i am friendly with every one. i be the best person i can be.
Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff because i want players to have servers that are fun to play on. There are servers that think they are good but they are really not..
I can help by... I will help by ( depending on the position i get) making sure the players are having fun. i will also make sure the other staff members are doing their job right. I will make sure there are no hackers and/or glitcher/abusers on the server.
Do you know how to use plugins (Doesnt have to be included for helper or mod): Yes I am familiar with most of the basic plugins.
Extra: I want to Thank you for Reading this, have a good day!
07/01/2016 12:33 pm
DodgeNodge
Accepted!A very nice application, but because some of it wasn't proper english. You get JrMod! You will get promoted to mod if we can understand your english! Great application
06/30/2016 3:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
mavalle
What type of server?
07/01/2016 12:30 pm
DodgeNodge
factions
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com