IGN:
Email:
Have you had experience:
What type of staff are you applying for:
Why do you want to be staff on the server:
What will you bring to the server:
Mast3rcube
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2016 10:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
http://tinypic.com/r/war9kg/9

You know, there are better things to do than research people, like playing Minecraft, using the forums for what they should be used for, etc.
08/26/2016 6:34 pm
Creeperslayer675
IGN: Creeperslayer675.

First Name: Austin.

Email: atpinkston5@gmail.com.

Have you had experience: Yes, I have been many ranks including, but not limited to: Helper, Mod, Admin, Head-Mod/Admin, Co-Owner, and I have also owned a server or two and I always did my job to the best of my abilities.

What type of staff are you applying for: Whichever position you assign me I would be happy with.

Why do you want to be staff on the server: Because I love helping out servers, I love seeing rule breakers dealt with, I am studying Criminal justice currently to be a Law Enforcement Officer, so it makes me happy even seeing Minecraft rule breakers brought to justice.

What will you bring to the server: I will make sure that every single disturbance and rule breaker is dealt with and that evidence be brought to the Owner and told the situation. I feel that the most important part of a server is for everyone to have fun, I want to make sure that everyone is having as much fun as they can while also still following the rules. I will also watch Players and Staff as much as possible to prevent anything from happening before it happens. I am different because I don't do the job for rank, or authority or to show off. I do it because i believe in justice and that any rule breakers should be dealt with and punished to whichever choosing the Owner prefers. And lastly I am a hard working, loyal, active and friendly person who would like to stop rule breakers and make your server the best it can possibly be.

Thanks for your time!
-Creeperslayer675
08/26/2016 6:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
nice copy and paste
homesteadmc-looking-for-staff-new-server-t555127.html

if you're gonna copy an application, at least make it a little harder for someone to expose you
08/26/2016 9:45 pm
Creeperslayer675
That is my second account.
08/26/2016 9:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Of course it is, and I'm Donald Trump's campaign manager.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome