{Xbox360} In need of decent people!

CyborgSerpent's Avatar CyborgSerpent2/27/15 3:44 am
1 emeralds 432 3
3/8/2015 4:12 am
carrotavery's Avatar carrotavery
Hello fellow minecraft lovers!

I am looking to form a small team of 6 people who love all aspects of minecraft. I am looking to not only play survival but build and play mini-games, mega builds, adventure maps, speed runs and stuff like that. I will be semi picky on the players that I will be looking into, because this is what I am hoping to be my future YouTube channel/group. If you are interested in joining the group...
Please meet most/all to all of the following criteria:

1. Have a microphone (MANDATORY)
2. Be around the age of +16-18
3. Live in the USA (MANDATORY) (preferably close to Eastern time zone)
4. Have a creative mind and a joking personality
5. Have your own YouTube Channel
6. The ability and want to be on a lot

If you meet most/all of the criteria and want to be apart of this new group please reply in the following format:

1.) Xbox GamerTag
2.) Age
3.) Time Zone
4.) Hours available (please state in eastern time zone)
5.) Why you believe you should be apart of the group?
6.) biggest/best minecraft build/project (visual proof would be amazing)
7.) Youtube? (optional)
CyborgSerpent
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/08/2015 4:12 am
carrotavery
But u can join my world and I'll show u my builds and get toured
03/08/2015 4:10 am
carrotavery
1.Carrotavery
2.No offense but age should be private ( I don't think age matters anyways)
3.Est
4.Mon, Wed, Fri-Sun, 6:00-8:00
5.I think that I should be in the group because me and my team (not youtubing) used to call me the Redstone master.
6.I'm sorry but I don't have my best creations picture put it is made with Redstone
7. Carrot Avery
03/03/2015 9:47 pm
chillytiger
Hi!

1.) ChillyTiger9807
2.) 16 (17 in April)
3.) EST
4.) Monday-Friday usually from 4:30-8:00pm, Saturdays 24hrs, and Sundays all day until 8:00pm.
5.) I very much enjoy playing Minecraft, and love to build and create things (not only survival maps, but also unique creations). I am talented with redstone among many other things, I'm very friendly and open-minded, and I play in all sorts of modes.
6.) I can't provide visual proof unless I actually had you on my map unfortunately, but my biggest/best build yet in my opinion is probably a castle I built with my boyfriend and my brother. It includes a front garden, a crop farm with small waterfalls to dampen it, an animal farm, large stables, a huge glowstone/cobblestone bridge, 4 large thrones, a great entrance hall, a grand eating hall, an astronomy/alchemy tower with a sugarcane farm below the floor, a firework building and launching area, several bedrooms, a library, a dungeon, and several secret areas.
7.) I have a Youtube channel, but I only use it for personal videos. I would be willing to make one for xbox purposes though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome