YEDDIEPVP SERVER! IN NEED OF STAFF AND YOUTUBERS!!!

Yeddiemc's Avatar Yeddiemc8/28/16 6:42 pm
8/28/2016 7:21 pm
Gauak's Avatar Gauak
Hello!
My name is Yeddie, and I just opened a server this week. I need Helpers, Builders, a head builder, moderators, a head moderator, developers, a head developer, admins, advertisers, and a YouTuber (over 1000 subs pls) Please add me on skype: YeddieMinecraft and we will have an interview. You can also apply on this thread by applying with the following info below. Here are the questions:

IGN:
What are you applying for?
What can you do for the server?
Are you good with commands or plugins?
Do you agree working for free?
Why should we pick you over other applicants?
Anything else to add?

Just copy and paste this template into your reply...

Thank you very much,
Yeddie

Also, here's the IP: YeddiePvP.zapto.org
Yeddiemc
Level 1 : New Miner