Youtube Group [8 people or less] 7 spots out of 9 taken!

Tonybiocryz12's Avatar Tonybiocryz125/31/16 1:10 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 33
6/24/2016 9:13 pm
Tonybiocryz12's Avatar Tonybiocryz12
I'm looking to put together a youtube group for various minecraft related videos, I'm looking for people with a sense of humor who aren't easily offended and can be ready to record at a moments notice [until a schedule is made]

Fill out this form in the reply section:

IGN:

First name or Nickname[Optional]:

Age[Must be 14 and above]:

What would you want or expect from this group:

What could you bring to the table for this group:

Favorite Mod/Mods:

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]:

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?:

Your Skype:

Thats about it, have a great day

Side Note- If your a serious player and person and rage about being killed, trolled, or pranked easily then you don't belong in this group.

Another Side Note- We dont do roleplay here unless its to make fun of or mock roleplay, if you like roleplay but still want to join the group go ahead, im not gonna stop you or kick you out for it, but if you would be offended by the mocking of roleplay the exits to the left. good day.

Side Note 3 Now its a trilogy- If you have any funny jokes or remarks or just something random please put it with your application

My skype is tonybiocry1 for any additional information

decided to update the team and add a ninth spot, good luck with your apps everybody.

Update: The Specifications have changed a little bit, due to innapropriate behavior from one of our members, we know will only accept 14 years of age and up unless you can actually prove your maturity for your age. Thank you.
Tonybiocryz12
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2016 9:13 pm
Tonybiocryz12
Bump
06/11/2016 1:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iEggSavior
IGN: iEggSavior

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Xavier, EggS

Age[Must be 14 and above]: 16

What would you want or expect from this group: some experience in working with like-minded people

What could you bring to the table for this group: My funny, quickwitted personality, I also have a pHD in internet retardation.

Favorite Mod/Mods: none really come to mind

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]: well I'd obviously be 10

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?: I can be all of the above, I can also censor myself if you'd like. I also make reeeeeallly bad puns so just a heads up.

Your Skype: suppyboyx
06/10/2016 4:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Vodrai
IGN: Vodrai

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Zach

Age[Must be 14 and above]: 15

What would you want or expect from this group: A talented and fun group of people to seriously and regularly enjoy the enticing entertainment that can be had in minecraft

****What could you bring to the table for this group: Knowledge and experience with hosting game servers (especially minecraft), Ability to host, creativity, ability to regularly join in and make quality videos.

Favorite Mod/Mods: Lucky Block, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers' Construct and any adventure mods (in no order)

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]: 9 (as long as this comes together *crosses fingers*)

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?:
Any jokes , especially satire

Your Skype: zach.limb

****EDIT: I will not be anywhere near my computer until around August (literally leaving for the summer today)
06/10/2016 12:58 pm
Tonybiocryz12
The Specifications have changed a little bit, check the original post for an update.
06/04/2016 5:30 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter
PotatoBeenCrafted
IGN: Nekonomicon

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Anything you want, babe.

Age[Must be 12 and above]: 15 (16 in less than a month)

What would you want or expect from this group: A nice, welcoming and funny environment.

What could you bring to the table for this group: Graphics (Photoshop), video editing (Vegas, After Effects), animation (Blender, Flash, After Effects).

Favorite Mod/Mods: Mine & Blade Battlegear 2, The Aether II, Rpg Inventory

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]: I can be lazy and procrastinate a lot, but I enjoy editing videos, animating and creating graphics.

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?: Dirty, Offensive, Anti, Memes... Anything really. I'm pretty mellow.

Your Skype: I'd rather not give this out on a public site, maybe through a PM.
06/03/2016 9:44 pm
TheRogueBrownie
IGN: TheRogueBrownie

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Shawn or Brownie

Age[Must be 12 and above]: 15

What would you want or expect from this group:
A ton of fun times with a ton of laughter(because it's good for you)
What could you bring to the table for this group:
Redstone expertise, I'm a semi good pvper and I would say a pretty good builder. I'm also pretty funny and can take a joke
Favorite Mod/Mods
A modpack called Hexxit
1-9.9

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?: I hate anti-jokers especially Batman but honestly if it's not about my personal family in a mean offensive way Im Good with it

Your Skype: um ColnelAce can possibly tell you
06/03/2016 8:57 pm
Hermitkitty
IGN: Hermitkitty

First name or Nickname: Joey

What would you want or expect from this group: To have fun

What could you bring to the table for this group: Someone who could help with thumbnails and misc. videos

Favorite Mod/Mods: AE

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10: 6

What king of jokes make you laugh: Funny ones

06/02/2016 3:54 pm
Tonybiocryz12
Hello Nick, you say your 15 but this is not how a 15 year old acts, if you aren't willing to fill out your application formally and correctly, then you can't be apart of this group, don't get me wrong i appreciate a vulgar and offensive sense of humor as long as its not too serious and is just meant playfully, but this application is unacceptible, if your serious about joining our group then fill out the application correctly. Have a good day.
06/02/2016 3:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
epic670
-snippity snip-
06/02/2016 12:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Dantheman_50
IGN: DanTheMan_50

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Dan

Age[Must be 13 and above]: 13

What would you want or expect from this group: A great team of gamers and devs looking for a great time.

What could you bring to the table for this group: Editing skills, puns, building, and support.

Favorite Mod/Mods: Shaders, Galacticraft, and Too Many Items.

I like jokes that everyone can laugh at and that don't hurt anyone.
Your Skype: N/A

I hope to be on the team and meat some great minds!
06/02/2016 2:34 pm
Tonybiocryz12
jokes that dont hurt anyone is kinda hard, like i stated in the post, we make fun of roleplayers some times. anyway your being considered.
06/01/2016 9:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PeacefullyOblivious
IGN: SansAndPap

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Matisse

Age[Must be 13 and above]: 14

What would you want or expect from this group: Just looking for some fun and some people to hang out with ^-^

What could you bring to the table for this group: I'm non-judgemental, accepting, and super open to new ideas as long as they are appropriate. Standards are important to me so I think I could keep everyone in check As everyone does, there are some things I want to do this summer, so It'd be great if you'd let me know when you're planning on videoing, though it doesn't have to be final (If I do get in). Just not too many 'last second' calls.

Favorite Mod/Mods: That's an extremely hard question~ It'd have to be Lucky Blocks or Pixelmon

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]: I'll help in any way I can, so I guess that counts as a 10?

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?: Clean- Anything dirty, offensive, or of the like make me uncomfortable.

Your Skype: PeacefullyOblivious

Question- Will you be able to accommodate for different time zones? I think we might be close (I'm in America), but just in case, I'm asking~
06/02/2016 2:31 pm
Tonybiocryz12
your being considered, but i wouldn't expect "appropriate" or "keeping people in line" to be much of a part of this group, were a very spuratic bunch.
06/01/2016 9:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
quintcunningham
IGN: Quintcunningham55

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Quint

Age[Must be 13 and above]: 13

What would you want or expect from this group: To have fun!

What could you bring to the table for this group: I like to think I am pretty good at building. I am also good at server / modding stuff.

Favorite Mod/Mods: Flans mod / McHeli (EXPLOSIONS!!!)

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]:11!

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes) Intellegent jokes (you know, those jokes that take a little while to get but are hilarious once you understand them.)

Your Skype: Don't have one, but I could easily make one if needed!

Thank you for considering my application. Have a nice day!
06/02/2016 2:27 pm
Tonybiocryz12
that 11 is way too enthusiastic, but your being considered
06/01/2016 5:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
03march
IGN: March

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Will

Age[Must be 13 and above]: 16

What would you want or expect from this group: I would like there to be respect for eachother like not screaming into our mics. I also expect to be able to have a friendly community.

What could you bring to the table for this group: If there is a smp server I can provide decent builds. I aslo can provide hopefully a good vibe into the group.

Favorite Mod/Mods: My favorite mods would be NEI and like thaumcraft.

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]: Around 8.347

most jokes make me laugh if they are funny, sometimes they are offensive but that is just what it is.

Your Skype: Marchtheman
06/02/2016 2:28 pm
Tonybiocryz12
your application checks out, but i wouldnt expect total respect all the time, the group is a varied bunch, but in the end its all in good fun.
06/01/2016 1:05 pm
Tonybiocryz12
Quick update about everything channel art and intro have already been made.
05/31/2016 8:05 pm
MC_TheSurgeon
IGN:MrFreezeGames

First name or Nickname[Optional]:Joey

Age[Must be 13 and above]:14

What would you want or expect from this group:fun stuff

What could you bring to the table for this group:The Force/Midichlorians

Favorite Mod/Mods:Lucky Block

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]:7

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?:Shrek Jokes and Star Wars Jokes

Your Skype:icewarriormc (you probably have it)
05/31/2016 8:06 pm
Tonybiocryz12
Master yoda approves, no consideration needed welcome aboard.
05/31/2016 12:22 pm
Tonybiocryz12
bump!
05/31/2016 1:38 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Ninja
acetonyman
Hi me again i msged you the skype name
05/31/2016 1:28 am
FirstOneDead
IGN:koo909

First name or Nickname:Jordan

What would you want or expect from this group:Have fun and make videos

What could you bring to the table for this group: person who can be up at most hours unless doing something else

Favorite Mod/Mods:morph, blood magic

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10:5 1/2

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?: all three depending but i try no to be offensive

Your Skype:will pm it if considerd
05/31/2016 1:36 am
Tonybiocryz12
a 5 1/2 out of 10? barley a passing grade, but your being considered.
05/31/2016 1:25 am
acetonyman
Tonybiocryz12
acetonymanIGN: ColonelAce

First name: Jayson

I don't really expect anything from this group, I'm just here to have fun and make videos.

I also have access to a pretty good editing software called Cyberlink and I'm proficient in its use

my favorite mod is an old one its called the millenaire mod http://millenaire.org/index.php?l=en (here is the website for reference)

If I'm being honest my willingness to help the team is about a 7.3/10

most jokes make me laugh except really racist jokes.

Thanks for you application! You'll be considered for the team, also a quick question did you post before the whole Skype thing was added or do you just not have one?

It was like right before i have one i just dont feel comfortable postng my skype on a public forums
05/31/2016 1:24 am
Tonybiocryz12
Alright lyricaly you'll be considered for a spot based on your application.
05/31/2016 1:23 am
Tonybiocryz12
acetonymanIGN: ColonelAce

I don't really expect anything from this group, I'm just here to have fun and make videos.

I also have access to a pretty good editing software called Cyberlink and I'm proficient in its use

my favorite mod is an old one its called the millenaire mod http://millenaire.org/index.php?l=en (here is the website for reference)

Thanks for you application! You'll be considered for the team, also a quick question did you post before the whole Skype thing was added or do you just not have one?
05/31/2016 1:22 am
Level 34 : Artisan Bunny
BeforeIDie
nelly.rose01
05/31/2016 1:21 am
acetonyman
IGN: ColonelAce

my favorite mod is an old one its called the millenaire mod http://millenaire.org/index.php?l=en (here is the website for reference

Skype: I dont really feel comfortable giving my skype name on a public forums
05/31/2016 1:35 am
Tonybiocryz12
simply pm it to me, but if your not comfortable with that either dont worry about it
05/31/2016 1:16 am
Level 34 : Artisan Bunny
BeforeIDie
IGN: lyricaly

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Nelly

Age[Must be 13 and above]: 15

What would you want or expect from this group: Fun

What could you bring to the table for this group: Fun

Favorite Mod/Mods: Minecraft Comes Alive or Mr.Crayfishes furniture mod

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]: 8.9

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?: All jokes , puns , dad jokes basically anything.
05/31/2016 1:18 am
Tonybiocryz12
everything heres fine but i just now added something else to the application if you could fill it out that would be splendid, also this is a message to everyone if you dont have skype thats fine just dont fill it out, it wont ruin your chances.
05/31/2016 1:12 am
Tonybiocryz12
IGN: Tonybiocry

First name or Nickname[Optional]: Tony

Age[Must be 13 and above]: 14

What would you want or expect from this group: Good People

What could you bring to the table for this group: Humor

Favorite Mod/Mods: More TNT

Your willingness to help the team on a scale of 1-10[Be Honest Please]: 8

And what kind of jokes make you laugh? Dirty Jokes, Offensive Jokes, Anti-Jokes?: All of the above.

Your Skype: tonybiocry1

just thought i would fill one out as an example.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome