Youtube Intro Creator [Free Intros]

PurplePMC's Avatar PurplePMC4/15/14 8:09 am
1 emeralds 2.4k 34
7/22/2015 7:52 pm
MotionlessOrbit's Avatar MotionlessOrbit
Hey, everyone, I'm gonna start doing some free Intros for poeple who want.
Basically, all you need is a Logo that I can use, at least 50 subscribers on your channel, with a ratio to max. 50subs-25vids (Reason for this is I do not want to make an intro for someone who is unsuccessful, and this will help avoid people with zero subs applying.)
To apply for one, you just go ahead and link me your channel and a picture of your Logo you wish to be in the intro, as well as prefered music to go along with it (if none is given, I shall choose myself.)
If you wanna have a little taste of what the intro might look like, check out my personal intro on every video on my channel, to be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/thevioletcooki
If you do not like my intro, do not apply, or hate; please only use the "reply" section for applications. It might take me a couple of days (add this word to your application: "husky" so I know you read all of the information) to complete the intro.
Also, please add an E-mail or a Skype name to the application, so I can contact you when I am finished.
The intros are made with Sony Vegas Pro.

If you like my work, a YT Subscription is appreciated!
PurplePMC
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2015 7:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MotionlessOrbit
I do realize that I don't meet your criteria, but I have just started my YouTube channel, and I have gotten all 30 of my subscribers in about 5 days. I am growing fast. I believe you can help me with some new channel GFX and a new intro! That'd be awesome! If you aren't willing to work with me, I completely understand,. If you'd like to speak with me add me on Skype: MotionlessOrbit
My channel: mless.link
or search MotionlessOrbit
07/22/2015 10:12 am
Pixelator3000
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcQSj ... qw4D1Wwe0Q
i want something absolutly random with potatoes, and i also want a bit of a sci fi robitic feel. i honestly don't care what kind of music i have
my youtube profile pic will work perfectly
subs: 162
vids: 37
email: swaggerminecrafter@gmail.com (i dont have skype)
husky
06/06/2015 12:37 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Huffie Crafter
husky

Hello!

I have almost 100 subscribers and wish me an intro

Youtube: https://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 9771,d.ZGU

Music is up to you!

my profile image works great so logo!
06/05/2015 11:03 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
Guys he said that only post applications.

HE DOES OFFER YOU SOMETHING. HE DOESNT FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING, IF YOU DONT WANT AN INTRO JUST SHADDUP AND LEAVE THIS POST. HE IS OFFERING SOMETHING JUST DEAL WITH THE REQUIREMENTS IF YOU REALLY WANT IT. IF YOU DONT WANT IT YOU DONT HAVE TO WRITE IN THIS POST!
06/05/2015 4:32 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
gamerfreak717i did say the code

I hope you realise that:
1. On your post it clearly said you edited it, so it's obvious you just edited it in...
2. PurplePMC quoted your post before you edited it, and it clearly shows that you didn't put it in on the original post.

When you lie, at least try to make it believable...
06/05/2015 4:19 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
06/04/2015 8:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zyflex
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKTMkrazy

Surprise me with a logo if you can
06/02/2015 5:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
Eth_
Damn, I would love an intro, I just don't have 50 subs, I have 30. And quality videos.

PM me your skype if your interested.

Furthermore, I kinda am looking for a husky intro, you happen to be making them. I would plead but its no use, I would seriously die for an intro. I can't even pay, I'm broke. I would love if you took time to help me, get to 50 subs with that intro. I feel thats another way I can be professional.

Thanks
Ethe
06/02/2015 10:50 am
russianchicken
Yes, i would like one.. here is my username: russianchicken. My skin:
04/15/2014 1:24 pm
xX1TntLavaWolf1Zz
PurpleMC stop Criticising everyone, You have 57 Subscribers and 14 videos apparently. YOU do not even reach the Standard you are expecting, ATLEAST 25 Videos. Plus your just being Horrid and most people are just disagreeing with you. I AM with them. You're acting like your the boss. WELL your NOT ok? Your probably going to say *Applications ONLY!*. But don't even do that. You may be good at making images but your NOT good at making friends. Plus criticising people When They Use Caps For The Beggining Of Their Words Like This, It makes you look unprofessional? Says the person who has less than 60 subscribers and hasn't made a video in ages. Like other people have said, Get a life.
04/15/2014 10:16 am
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
yewtree8_
Hello there

My name is Mat and I am in need of an intro, I have 380 subscribers and am quickly nearing 400.

http://www.youtube.com/yewtree8

So yeah, if you could add me on skype and we can talk

thegallileo_123 <-----

Thanks

- Mat
04/15/2014 10:10 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
InfimaxTVHey PurplePMC

I've Noticed That Your Not Partnered, I've Watched A Couple Videos And You Produce Videos To A High Quality Standard Which Is Nice To See Now A Days.

I'm Conor, COO @ InfimaxTV - We're A Soon-To-Be Youtube Partnership Network Looking To Make A Big Impact On Youtube Networking.

Would You Like To Become A Partner With InfimaxTV Meaning You'll Be Able To Make $$$ (Money) From All Your Youtube Videos?
To Receive More Information Check Out Our Website At http://www.Infimax.co.uk

Add Me On Skype To Discuss This Further: MadeByCJ
Or Feel Free To Email Me Directly @ InfimaxTV@Gmail.com
Or Tweet Us @ InfimaxTV

Thanks,
The Infimax Team
@InfimaxTV

You Don't Have To Start Every Word Capitilized Like This, It Makes You Look Unprofesional
04/15/2014 9:36 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
rayquazaD10
Launching on Friday. I expect to have 100 subs by Sunday
Then your either going to get really lucky, or pay for them.
It's a 300 man Clan, they will sub because We(as a clan) are awesome.
Eh? People are entitled to their own opinions. Some may not think your awesome. A clan? Why does a "Clan" Need an intro, if you have over 300 members, your essentially saying they all have access to the channel.

I included (as a clan) to indicate We meant internally. And 100 by Sunday because I'll post and the clan will sub because that's what Clans do for each other.
A "Clan" (why are we quoting this?) needs an intro because intros are awesome. Yes, anybody can send me a clip and as long as its decent, i'll post it. Or they can post to their own channel, that's up to them of course.

And why are you questioning mah madness? Don't you know tis a rude thing to do
04/15/2014 9:34 am
PurplePMC
[/quote]
Stop flaming and bugger off.
04/15/2014 9:23 am
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
rayquazaD10
Launching on Friday. I expect to have 100 subs by Sunday
Then your either going to get really lucky, or pay for them.
It's a 300 man Clan, they will sub because We(as a clan) are awesome.
Eh? People are entitled to their own opinions. Some may not think your awesome. A clan? Why does a "Clan" Need an intro, if you have over 300 members, your essentially saying they all have access to the channel.
04/15/2014 9:17 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
I need a YT intro. I have a logo, I have text. I just need it made into an intro.
Me: Aethroz. Leader of KMGL Multigaming Clan. We have over 300 members in a few different games.
Logo: I have it done already. My sig is a edited version. It's cartoonish/realism style, and I own all the rights to it.
Text: Kill Mobs Get Loot.
My YT Channel: Launching on Friday. I expect to have 100 subs by Sunday(It's a 300 man Clan, they will sub because We(as a clan) are awesome.)
Why you should do mine: Because my favorite breed of dog is the Husky.
Contact me: AethrozKMGL@gmail. Steam: Aethroz KiK: Aethroz.
We also have a Teamspeak if you wish to voice chat.
04/15/2014 9:35 am
PurplePMC
I'm busy today, but i'll contact you shortly. Impressive.
04/15/2014 9:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
gamerfreak717
[/quote]
I am not making an intro for him because he did not follow the application, if you read the whole thing there is a secret code that only people who read it will see.[/quote]
i did say the code
04/15/2014 9:11 am
gamerfreak717
bctype108
PurplePMC
gamerfreak717youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisasterProject please make me a intro the im using is a template a the moment so if you would not mind please add me on skype jsykes180 (if you have it) if not pm the info that you need i have 124 subs

I would consider making you an intro, if you could tell me how many videos you deleted from your channel recently.
Edit: Nevermind; you didn't even read the whole post.

Dude, u are such a d**k, ur not even making an intro for somebody who has 127 subs, because his channel is not goog enough and only has 2 videos, and there you are with 14 vids and 57 subs. U should go get a life...

ok then that escalated quickly
04/15/2014 9:11 am
Level 46 : Master Pixel Painter
LetsPlay2D
XtremeGamer572
InfimaxTVHey PurplePMC
[...]
Thanks,
The Infimax Team
@InfimaxTV

A few things to note:
1) It took you under 4 minutes to "watch a couple of my videos and see I produce videos to a high quality" AND type out this whole thing
2) No thank you, should I get partnered in the future, it will not be via InfimaxTV
3) Not Everything Has To Be Capitalised Like This.
4) I specifically said Please only use the reply section for applications.
Again, no thank you, have a good day,
- PurplePlanetMC (VC)

He actually USED the reply section o_O
04/15/2014 9:10 am
Level 36 : Artisan Spider Rider
Narwal_Lover31
Okay, I'd like to say something to everyone who is giving feedback that has nothing to do with this post. If I actually had a youtube channel, I would do something like this.

YT name: ShinyTheMuffin [I'm actually using this for when I get a YT]
Icon: No, you can choose.
Subs: 115 [Random Number]
Vids: 38
Skype: [I actually have a Skype so I'm making this up] ShinyGlowed

Husky.

Just saying, if you didn't have these elements then you didn't read everything he said. I like your intro, I think it's really good. This is just an example, NOT a real application!
04/15/2014 9:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
bctype108
[quote="PurplePMC"][quote="bctype108"][quote="PurplePMC"]
I would consider making you an intro, if you could tell me how many videos you deleted from your channel recently.
Edit: Nevermind; you didn't even read the whole post.[/quote]

Dude, u are such a d**k, ur not even making an intro for somebody who has 127 subs, because his channel is not goog enough and only has 2 videos, and there you are with 14 vids and 57 subs. U should go get a life...[/quote]
I am not making an intro for him because [b]he did not follow the application, if you read the whole thing there is a secret code that only people who read it will see.[/quote]

[img]25.media.tumblr.com/067f943e5bc32bab65a5c94aece6d30e/tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif[/img]
04/15/2014 9:05 am
gamerfreak717
PurplePMC
gamerfreak717youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisasterProject please make me a intro the im using is a template a the moment so if you would not mind please add me on skype jsykes180 (if you have it) if not pm the info that you need i have 124 subs

about 32
04/15/2014 8:55 am
PurplePMC
bctype108
PurplePMC

Dude, u are such a d**k, ur not even making an intro for somebody who has 127 subs, because his channel is not goog enough and only has 2 videos, and there you are with 14 vids and 57 subs. U should go get a life...

I am not making an intro for him because he did not follow the application, if you read the whole thing there is a secret code that only people who read it will see.
04/15/2014 8:52 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
bctype108
PurplePMC

04/15/2014 8:36 am
PurplePMC

04/15/2014 8:32 am
Level 40 : Master Nerd
Rawstrus
InfimaxTVHey PurplePMC

I've Noticed That Your Not Partnered, I've Watched A Couple Videos And You Produce Videos To A High Quality Standard Which Is Nice To See Now A Days.

I'm Conor, COO @ InfimaxTV - We're A Soon-To-Be Youtube Partnership Network Looking To Make A Big Impact On Youtube Networking.

Would You Like To Become A Partner With InfimaxTV Meaning You'll Be Able To Make $$$ (Money) From All Your Youtube Videos?

Or Tweet Us @ InfimaxTV

Thanks,
The Infimax Team
@InfimaxTV

You Don't Have To Put A Capital Letter On Every Single Word Like This.
Honestly, it makes you look a bit unprofessional if you're a YouTube network.
04/15/2014 8:29 am
gamerfreak717
youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisasterProject please make me a intro the im using is a template a the moment so if you would not mind please add me on skype jsykes180 (if you have it) if not pm the info that you need i have 124 subs husky
04/15/2014 8:24 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
enderbauwens
I see some problems with this -_-... You tell us we must have over 50 subs.... you only have 57 which you just got. This is very hypocritical.
04/15/2014 8:32 am
PurplePMC
I've had around 50 subs for about a month now, and haven't done much on my channel since then, because of family visiting. And some intro designers do not even have channels, so what is your problem? I asked for one simple thing. Only use the reply section for applications, if you aren't happy with what i'm doing, then bugger off, please.
04/15/2014 8:21 am
PurplePMC
TheOcelotSpawner[quote="PurplePMC"
Basically, all you need is a Logo that I can use, at least 50 subscribers on your channel, with a ratio to max. 50subs-25vids (Reason for this is I do not want to make an intro for someone who is unsuccessful, and this will help avoid people with zero subs applying.) /quote]

Stupid

I am sorry you feel this way. For this reason exactly, that some people cannot follow simple instructions ("Please use the reply section only for applications") I have decided to only do it if the criteria given are fullfilled.
04/15/2014 8:18 am
PurplePMC
InfimaxTVHey PurplePMC

Or Tweet Us @ InfimaxTV

Thanks,
The Infimax Team
@InfimaxTV

A few things to note:
1) It took you under 4 minutes to "watch a couple of my videos and see I produce videos to a high quality" AND type out this whole thing
2) No thank you, should I get partnered in the future, it will not be via InfimaxTV
3) Not Everything Has To Be Capitalised Like This.
4) I specifically said Please only use the reply section for applications.
Again, no thank you, have a good day,
- PurplePlanetMC (VC)
04/15/2014 8:17 am
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
TheOcelotSpawner
[quote="PurplePMC"
Basically, all you need is a Logo that I can use, at least 50 subscribers on your channel, with a ratio to max. 50subs-25vids (Reason for this is I do not want to make an intro for someone who is unsuccessful, and this will help avoid people with zero subs applying.) /quote]

Stupid
04/15/2014 8:14 am
InfimaxTV
-snip-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome