★ ☆ YOUTUBE "PARNTERSHIP" WITH LIONOG ★ ☆

Kellth's Avatar Kellth1/28/13 7:19 pm
2/3/2013 8:26 pm
TheArnityFilms's Avatar TheArnityFilms
Hello everyone this is the founder of the gaming community YouTube channel LionOG. LionOG is a brand new gaming community YouTube channel. We are looking for gamers who can join the community and make it happen!
If you make quality HD Minecraft videos then i would suggest you join this gaming community. We can help you grow your YouTube channel. So what are you waiting for join the community now!
Form application is on here (in the forums, until we get the website hosted)
[Join Us Application]
Subscriber count:
Views per video (Average, just estimate) :
Video's able to produce per week:
What will your videos be on?
Why do you want to join us?
(*Website coming soon*)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements to join LionOG:
You must subscriber box us
Videos must be in HD
You must communicate with us weekly
You must subscribe to our channel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are in need of graphics for our website and YouTube channel
if you are good with Photoshop and making backgrounds we might just pay you!
please message me if you would like to make us a quality YouTube background and just maybe you can make our graphics for our website!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Minecraft forum link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1667045-%E2%98%85-%E2%98%86-youtube-partnership-with-lionog-%E2%98%85-%E2%98%86/
If you have any questions about Lionog please do ask!
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/Lionog1

-Alex (Founder of LionOG)

"Work hard and become a leader!" -LionOG
Kellth
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/03/2013 8:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
TheArnityFilms
Are we gonna partner or not?
Please PM me.
02/02/2013 12:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jerseyedition
Subscriber count: 12
Views per video (Average, just estimate) : 566
Video's able to produce per week: 2 just get lazy;/

What will your videos be on? Minecraft and Cod
Why do you want to join us? I like gaming communities and this is a good start
02/01/2013 3:07 pm
Kellth
Bump
01/31/2013 7:04 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
zave 0
Subscriber count: 31
Views per video (Average, just estimate) :10
Video's able to produce per week: 3
What will your videos be on? minecraft.
Why do you want to join us? to get a chance for more to experience the "amazingness" that is MineCraftedFilms
01/31/2013 7:11 pm
Kellth
Send me a link to your channel.
02/01/2013 7:52 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
zave 0
02/02/2013 12:20 pm
Kellth
Okay i see.
01/31/2013 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
toxicflame34
nice post but people are flying in like flys they must be desperate to get partnerd
01/31/2013 7:14 pm
Kellth
Ha it is not a partnership program i guess..... its just a community to help you grow your YouTube Channel.
-Alex
01/31/2013 6:24 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Ian The Oreo
Kellth
Ian The Oreo
KellthI know about companies out there like Machina, TGN, IGN, Curse, Social Blade who are partner's. At Lionog we provide more views or exposure to other people out there.

Elaborate?

KellthLets say for example you have 10 subscribers and i have 10 subscribers. There all different people making 20 different people. 10 have not subscribed to me and 10 of my subscribers have not subscribed to you. From you posting your videos out on the channel you get your name known more. You get my "10 subscribers" and i get your "10 subscribers" (from example).

That's not exactly how it works.

Your right, it is elaborate but your wrong because that can work out that way (maybe it does not always work out that way but sometimes it does. There are many more ways i can explain the benefits).

These are pretty vague answers with no actual answers.
Also, I asked you to elaborate, not if your plan was elaborate.
01/31/2013 5:12 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Chef
DOMOOD
Lionog you need to add me to your box
01/31/2013 5:57 pm
Kellth
Im on it! How is your video coming through?
01/31/2013 5:57 pm
DOMOOD
Good, maybe another week ( trickshot montage )
Im still uploading daily videos
01/31/2013 6:06 pm
Kellth
Seems great!
01/31/2013 5:06 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Puncher
FudgeTasty
Hnng! Got it! :3
01/31/2013 4:41 pm
Kellth
I just sent you a message.
01/31/2013 4:27 pm
FudgeTasty
I checked my youtube inbox on RumbleAgentsReborn... Didn't get a message ._. But you are in my featured box of people I'm partnered with.
01/31/2013 3:56 pm
Kellth
Ian The Oreo
KellthI know about companies out there like Machina, TGN, IGN, Curse, Social Blade who are partner's. At Lionog we provide more views or exposure to other people out there.

Elaborate?

KellthLets say for example you have 10 subscribers and i have 10 subscribers. There all different people making 20 different people. 10 have not subscribed to me and 10 of my subscribers have not subscribed to you. From you posting your videos out on the channel you get your name known more. You get my "10 subscribers" and i get your "10 subscribers" (from example).

Your right, it is elaborate but your wrong because that can work out that way (maybe it does not always work out that way but sometimes it does. There are many more ways i can explain the benefits).
01/31/2013 3:51 pm
DOMOOD
So have I been accepted?
01/31/2013 3:55 pm
Kellth
Yes you have been accepted
01/31/2013 3:48 pm
Ian The Oreo

Elaborate?

01/30/2013 10:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dmann_97
Subscriber count: 1 on main (did have 50,but got hacked.) And 22 on group
Views per video (Average, just estimate ) : 100-200
Video's able to produce per week:3-4
What will your videos be on? Flash Games ot ROMS
Why do you want to join ? Because,you guys are amazing and I would love to expand my fanbase
01/31/2013 3:13 pm
Kellth
Mabye give me a little more information about the flash games and ROMS?
Expalin more
-Alex
01/30/2013 10:19 pm
FudgeTasty
I see, you have videos on your other channel Kellth8, with over 100+ views. Which is pretty decent I guess. Didn't notice that the first time I went to the channel. Anyway, if you are willing still I will partner, as you asked before in my topic ;3.

Age: 18 - 20 (Its not just me, we have a group of 18+) I am just the leader.
Subscriber count: 43 on this channel. The first one we had is 151 (Rumbleagents(This one is RumbleAgentsReborn))
Views per video : Averaged out to 47 video views per video. The range goes up past 200+ on this channel, up to 2k on the other.
Video's able to produce per week: As many as our team can handle.
What will your videos be on? Everything and anything. We already play a significant amount of other games. We do of course minecraft, but seeing how everyone does it, we are starting to go into the rarer games or the other hot hits.

Why do I wanna partner? Every little bit of help counts. As a leader I should know, that the more people you have helping, the better. This is not just beneficial to our channel, but to every partner as well.

Anyway, RumbleAgentsReborn, if you need a refresher of who we are ;3.
01/31/2013 3:11 pm
Kellth
You have been accepted please check your Youtube messages!
01/30/2013 9:55 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pirate
Bloxxman2174
I'd like to join but I don't have many subscribers yet. I'm going to work towards getting more though.
01/30/2013 9:59 pm
Kellth
10 subscribers or 100 thats okay joining us is about having quality videos (720HD+) and just having fun while your at it.
01/30/2013 9:32 pm
DOMOOD
Subscriber count: 51
Views per video : 30-40
Video's able to produce per week: 6-7
What will your videos be on? Mainly Minecraft, I plan to do some other games to sometime, I also plan to be coming out with a trickshot montage using non-enchanted bows and 0 mods
I could use some support from other people ( people have made me some speed art as well ) So thanks for listening, and if Im accepted please tell me the channel URL, thanks I need to think about this so I might not accept the approval
01/30/2013 9:37 pm
DOMOOD
Make that 52 subs
01/30/2013 9:58 pm
Kellth
DOMOOD
DOMOODAge: 12
Subscriber count: 51

Views per video : 30-40
Video's able to produce per week: 6-7
What will your videos be on? Mainly Minecraft, I plan to do some other games to sometime, I also plan to be coming out with a trickshot montage using non-enchanted bows and 0 mods
I could use some support from other people ( people have made me some speed art as well ) So thanks for listening, and if Im accepted please tell me the channel URL, thanks I need to think about this so I might not accept the approval

Make that 52 subs

The channel is in the post but here it is: youtube.com/user/lionog1

Please subscribe and message me there about your video idea, what topic it will be on etc etc.
-Alex
01/30/2013 9:27 pm
Ian The Oreo
So since you've been on every thread, I'm curious.

What do you offer to those who partner? You don't sound like you know much about third party monetization, and if you promise views and exposure to your partners, how do you provide that when some of your partners have 10x the subscribers you do?
01/30/2013 10:09 pm
Kellth
You have a very good point why is it that people that we are "sponsoring" have 10X the subscribers than us. Well the answer is, is that we are 3 days old. We are talking to our Members right now who are developing videos to put on our channel. We have not posted a video today as of 1/30/2013 10:00. But in the future as we are getting new members that are joining the team everyday we are going to put content out. "You don't sound like you know much about third party monetization" Well that all matters on what type of monetization your talking about. If you talking about actually giving people sponsorship i would say i am learning about sponsorship rapidly everyday. But if your talking about how monetization goes and how you can make profit off it i would say i know a lot about it. I know about companies out there like Machina, TGN, IGN, Curse, Social Blade who are partner's. At Lionog we provide more views or exposure to other people out there. Lets say for example you have 10 subscribers and i have 10 subscribers. There all different people making 20 different people. 10 have not subscribed to me and 10 of my subscribers have not subscribed to you. From you posting your videos out on the channel you get your name known more. You get my "10 subscribers" and i get your "10 subscribers" (from example). This is just a brief explanation of the system. If you would like to discuss more please post more as i am happy to explain them to you
-Alex
01/30/2013 8:27 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
TheArnityFilms
Ok lets partner
01/30/2013 8:19 pm
FudgeTasty
You don't have any videos ;-;? I'll consider partnering. I already partnered with a good few ;3.
01/30/2013 8:26 pm
Kellth
Well thats why we are trying to start up our channel! How else are we going to start it without the help of directors. But at the moment we are recruiting directors. Videos should be coming up very soon!
01/30/2013 7:58 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
KilledBy_Alex
I appreciate the offer man but I'm already partnered with a channel.
01/30/2013 7:27 pm
Kellth
TeamEntity we are actually 3 days old and we are gaining subscribers everyday. We are a active community and are looking for "directors" to start up our channel. If you would like to join or we can partner together to help eachother then just message me on YouTube.
-Alex
01/30/2013 5:52 pm
Level 1 : New Hunter
Crikit
CrikitAge: 15
Subscriber count: 14 and growing!
Views per video (Average, just estimate) : 30+ takes about 2 days...
Video's able to produce per week: 5 - 6 depending on the week.
What will your videos be on? Minecraft, Terraria, Gmod, (Mainly Minecraft), some small games.
Why do you want to join us? I have always thought it would be cool to be apart of a gaming community!
(*Website coming soon*)

Channel is brand new so i will have more subs soon :/...
01/30/2013 5:51 pm
Level 1 : New Hunter
Crikit
Subscriber count: 14 and growing!
Views per video (Average, just estimate) : 30+ takes about 2 days...
Video's able to produce per week: 5 - 6 depending on the week.
What will your videos be on? Minecraft, Terraria, Gmod, (Mainly Minecraft), some small games.
Why do you want to join us? I have always thought it would be cool to be apart of a gaming community!

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Crikit11?feature=mhee
01/30/2013 6:22 pm
Kellth
You have just been accepted to be a "director"
Please check your Youtube messages for more info!
01/30/2013 5:41 pm
Kellth
Does anyone want to join were looking for many more people to join our community.
Remember this is not a partnership program
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome