ZombieMc :: Factions And Games :: Recruiting Staff

chaybobb's Avatar chaybobb9/15/14 7:13 pm
1 emeralds 209 6
9/17/2014 5:21 pm
APieGuy's Avatar APieGuy
Introduction

Hello, my name is chaybobb but you can call me Chay. I own a small MC server with very unique features which will be listed down here. Also we are going to make a fully customized Maps and Minigames for more pleasure!

Features:

●Factions.

●Custom Classes.

●Custom MiniGames.

●Easy Money.

●Custom Ranks.

●Autorank.

●Shops.

Why choosing this server and not another?

I am an owner he does care very much about his server
Also i will be very often online (On most famous or good servers you never see the owner on and Im planning to make this server very good) Also we will have a very good community. Also we will have allot of classes so the server will not get boring fighting other people and already knowing and owing their items.

Available staff position:

●Moderator

●Head-Mod

●Builder

●Administrator

The staff application formats!

Why do you think you deserve this position?:

Your schedule:

What are the best times to contact you?:

Why do you want to be staff on this server?:

Minecraft experience:

Staff Experience:

Best of luck! - Chay
chaybobb
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 5:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
Sorry my app's a it long!

IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

Plugins experience: Although I code in C++ (not java, which minecraft is run on) The script basics are still there, so I can read throughout plugin scripts to help you understand them better. n top of that I can also tweak plugins to exactly your liking. Last, I have pretty much memorized all basic plugin commands, and know them like the back of my hand.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST)

Apply for: Administrator

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Administrator on your minecraft server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Sorry again for long application!
09/16/2014 5:29 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
FayeleeDarkclaw
Why do you think you deserve this position?: I have run my server (but had to close it because of money) I'm mature tho i'm fun to be with.

Your schedule: Not working so free all the time

What are the best times to contact you?: afternoon

Why do you want to be staff on this server?: Because I'm fun but mature I want whats best for the server.

Minecraft experience: I know how to use World edit and most plugins what I dont know i'm a fast learner

Staff Experience: I've run my own server but had to close it because of money. I'vea also been staff on other servers before they closed

Minecraft username: FayeleeDarkclaw
Teamspeak: Yes
09/15/2014 7:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Cowboy
RealSurvival
Why do you think you deserve this position?:

I think you should pick me because of my age, being more mature and me taking the work as a Staff more seriously. I am loyal to the server, trying to make it the best place for the players to be and making them stay and inviting their friends. If an issue appears or if the players have a question, then I am happily answering and helping as much as I can trying to solve it. I got alot of experience being on the Staff team from earlier servers. I want my work to help keeping order on the server and make the players leave happy and joining the next day for more.

Your schedule:

I can be on around 3-4 hours on weekdays because I work, 19:00-00:00 (GMT+2) and every hour on weekends because, well...then I don't work

What are the best times to contact you?:

The best time to contact me is as I mentioned above.

Why do you want to be staff on this server?:

As I said earlier because of my age I am more mature and taking the Staff work as a serious thing, not just for wanting a cool rank to show off but to really help the server as the Staff team should do. My experience of being in the very top of the Staff team can be a big + aswell, used to taking alot of responsibility for the rest of the team.

Minecraft experience:

I have been playing Minecraft almost since it came out. All kinds of gametypes.

Staff Experience:

I have experience from owning several different server types from a small vanilla server to bigger hub type of server. CrowCraft, AvionArts and McPlots are some of the servers. This experience have given me the tools and knowledge of being the one taking the most responsibility in the Staff team of a server and learning up new moderators and helpers aswell as building all of the server on my own.

IGN: kazahl

Timezone: GMT+2 (Sweden)

I am happy you took your time to read this.

Best Regards,
kazahl
09/16/2014 5:08 pm
chaybobb
Thanks For the Application.
You Have:

Click to reveal
Been Accpeted!
REMEMBER: we ARE a network, and we ARE a WIP!
09/15/2014 7:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
st6sniper1
Hey chay , whats new
09/15/2014 7:21 pm
chaybobb
Not muck! Join and get your rank back! IP: ZombieMc.mcserver.ws
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com