[1.3.2] Craftbook Unlimited -better graphics, adds rubys, generation and more
2,098Views, 4 today
- 253Downloads, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 40 : Master Enderdragon
Posted 10/10/12 5:49:17 pm , last updated: 10/28/12 9:30:54 am
- The mountains are now higher and are more extreme!
- Desert and Grassland Biomes are no longer engulfed with hills- they are flatter!
- The vast oceans of Minecraftia are now deeper!
- 50% more Natural Sugarcane and Melons!
- Huge dirt and gravel patches are a thing of the past, their size is reduced by 75%!
- The mystery and wonderment of Mushroom Islands are now 100x more likely to spawn!
- There is now six strongholds per map in comparison to the usual of three!
- NPC Villages are quadrupled!
- Gravel is now 4x more likely to drop flint!
- Emeralds now spawn in every biome and are twice as likely to spawn in mountainous regions!
- Added rubys
- Added Ruby Stealer
- Added Ruby Stealer's house
- Added traps
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.3.1|
Update #1 : 10/28/2012 9:30:54 am10/28/12
Join us to post comments.