2,523Views, 2 today
- 249Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
Posted 09/21/11 8:49:18 pm
1) Download my mod and ModLoader
2) Follow instructions on ModLoaders page to install it
3) un-zip my mod if it isnt already ( using win-zip or win-rar or 7zip or archive utility )
4) FOR WINDOWS go to start and press run then type in %appdata% and click the .minecraft folder then go to bin then open your minecraft.jar with win-zip, winrar .etc and drag the all files ( EXEPT flesh_1.png and flesh_2.png ) into your minecraft.jar, then you go to the armor folder in minecraft.jar and place the flesh_1 and flesh_2 into it. MAKE SURE TO DELTE META-INF!!!!!! then close the minecraft.jar FOR MAC open finder and go to * Home Folder * > Library > Application Support > minecraft > bin then open up your minecraft.jar with Archive Utility and a folder called minecraft will pop up. Rename the minecraft.jar to old minecraft.jar and rename the folder to minecraft.jar, and if you didnt already then delete META-INF then drag all the files from my mod ( exept flesh_1.png and flesh_2.png ) into your new minecraft .jar then find the armor folder and place the flesh_1 flesh_2 into that folder
5) Now for the most important step, WARNING if you dont do this your minecraft WILL be messed up andcrash: Now you... ENJOY XD
To craft you just make regular armor but out of rotten flesh
Notice! This mod mayt cause conflicts with other mods that use the qz.class!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8 beta|
Join us to post comments.