KIDNAPPED [Adventure map - 1.4.6.]
|Minecraft World Save|
18,905Views, 9 today
- 5,410Downloads, 1 today
- 191 Comments
- 68 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Architect
Genre: Drama / Thriller
(For CAVEDIN contest by PMC)
MAP VERSION: 1.4.6.
You must play it on 1.4.6 since 1.5 is a really glitchy update and screws up many redstone mechanisms in the map!
Unfortunately I still couldn't find a way to update the redstone mechanisms in the map to be compatible with the 1.5.1 version minecraft, so the only solution if you want to play this map, or the sequel is to use Minecraft Version Changer.
This map is for the 1.4.6. version of minecraft!
- SINGLE PLAYER mode mainly due to the Storyline. It can be played multiplayer too.
- Copy the 'Kidnapped' folder into the saves folder.
- Play the game. Play on 'Normal' difficulty!
- If you spawn on top of the map for some reason, here are the starting coordinates: 119, 179, 11
- Don't cheat! There is no situation from which you can only get out by cheating. Play as if there were no such thing as changing gamemode!
For LP makers:
If you're going to do a LP of this map, please put the link of our yt channel into your video description. Don't forget to download and play the latest version of the map (v1.9.5.)!
Credits / Special thanks
TraksAG - for the redstone material.
BlockFortress - for the main cave system.
About the map:
[Working hours on the project: 109.]
This map grants you an exciting 45 minutes gameplay.
Although the recommended texturepacks are the default & faithful,
it looks way cooler with JohnSmith at some parts.
If you enjoyed it please give a diamond & leave a comment!
Warning: This is an extremely complicated map with an extremely complicated storyline.
Recommended for players over 18 years of age!
Only look into the spoiler section if you already played the map!
Spoiler section: (Letsplay videos)
New! (Dutch letsplay by VacoGames):
o ¬ajan Canadian
Spoiler section: (EXPLANATION of the Story)
|Tags:||Challenge, Adventure, Kidnapped, Indianacrafting, Thriller, Drama, Action, Adventure Map, Cave, Cavern, Caved In, Underground Structure|
More Projects by IndianaCraftingView All
Update #21 : 04/05/2013 9:58:44 am4/05/13
This map is for the 1.4.6. version of minecraft!
Update #20 : 03/23/2013 9:51:34 am3/23/13
Update #19 : 03/17/2013 10:53:51 am3/17/13
- Almost 200 diamonds, which is a huge number, thank you pmc users!
- Added a new (Dutch) letsplay by VacoGames
(If you want your letsplay reviewed, send me a pm here with the link or catch me on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Indianacrafting)
Update #18 : 03/12/2013 9:47:14 pm3/12/13
Update #17 : 02/19/2013 10:26:50 am2/19/13
Whoever finds the most tv show / movie references in the map will get a shout out too! :)
Update #16 : 02/10/2013 8:14:18 am2/10/13
-Added: brief Explanation of the Story
Update #15 : 02/07/2013 5:08:59 pm2/07/13
Update #14 : 02/05/2013 2:12:49 pm2/05/13
HUGE THANKS to all of you for the great success!
I'm working on the sequel at the moment. Trailer:
Update #13 : 01/29/2013 2:10:52 pm1/29/13
Update #12 : 01/02/2013 7:42:19 am1/02/13
- Fixed the silverfish-room.
- Added recommended setting - directions
Update #11 : 12/30/2012 8:16:51 am12/30/12
Details at the bottom of the description page (spoiler section).
Bug fixed before Gate II. (Blocked entrance after saving the game).
Update #10 : 12/28/2012 11:34:16 am12/28/12
Update #9 : 12/27/2012 7:22:30 am12/27/12
Thank you for all the support, for the huge amount of diamonds, and for all the amazing feedback! It was an enormous project, as you can see I worked more than 100 hours on it. I hope it will perform well in the contest!
Thanks again everyone!
Update #8 : 12/24/2012 5:14:49 pm12/24/12
- Huge update. Added design elements mostly. Added screenshots.
(Project still not finished. Testing, testing, testing...)
Don't hesitate to leave any feedback. I really appreciate it!
[Bug reports: [email protected]]
Update #7 : 12/21/2012 10:10:58 am12/21/12
-Fixes in the new areas. Added second trailer.
2600+ downloads. Thank you!
Update #6 : 12/19/2012 10:08:28 am12/19/12
- Adjustments in the final design, (elements in the ending).
- Major modifications in the storyline due to testers' recommendation.
- Added 1 new quest and some design elements.
- Added EASTER EGGS
Hope you'll enjoy it as it may be the final (100%) version of the map.
Update #5 : 12/15/2012 5:49:00 am12/15/12
(Due to popular demand now you have the chance to save Mick.)
Made some more fixes within update 1.8
Main ones are:
- Fixed cave holes in the last cave
- Fixed blocked entrance before the armory
- Added walkthrough txt for dummies.
Update #4 : 12/12/2012 12:42:40 pm12/12/12
- (Update 1.7)
- Update 1.8 is currently available - Bug fixed: closed entrance after the first checkpoint.
- Fixed & added redstone / design elements especially in the last cave and at gate IV.
- For lp makers: Don't forget to download the latest update, which is 1.7 atm!
- Added screenshots with JS tpack.
Update #3 : 12/10/2012 7:52:43 pm12/10/12
- Added some brand new screenshots
- Major modifications in the last cave
Update #2 : 12/09/2012 7:23:28 pm12/09/12
- Update 1.4. is available. (Bugfix).
Major adjustments will be added in update 1.5; mainly design elements for the contest. The map is ready to play though, the story is complete.
Update #1 : 12/08/2012 7:19:18 pm12/08/12
- Added TRAILER video.
Join us to post comments.