Krose's RACE FOR WOOL (RFW)
|Minecraft World Save|
25,871Views, 33 today
- 7,899Downloads, 10 today
- 14 Comments
- 4 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
If you feel the map is worthy of a diamond, get clickin'!
The Map: Wool Warfare
There is a common spawn point for all players. The players split into two groups, and each group selects a lane. Each lane is identical in every way. When both teams are ready, everyone is released into their lanes. The goal is to find all three coloured wools (Red, Blue, Green) which are inside each team's lane. Once a team has all three wool colours, and has brought each colour to that team's Victory Monument, then that team wins. A race for wool!
Each lane is 32 blocks wide, and there is a 12 block gap between each lane. You can shoot arrows and TNT across the divide.
Where's the challenge?
- Players can shoot arrows across the divide- plenty of arrows are provided!
- There are TNT cannons provided at key points in the map- blow up the enemy and blow holes in their lane!
- There are mobs, and key resources are placed in areas which require players to expose themselves to threat.
It's going to be challenge. But it's not too difficult: the map has been thoroughly tested. While team-work is useful, it is not essential to completing the map.
And the map isn't a flat stretch...far from it!! There is the Lurking Woods, Lava Lakes, Epic Waterfalls, Ancient Ruins, a War Zone, Abandoned Forts... and there is useful loot hidden throughout the map!
What's different about this RFW map?
Each team gets a Stronghold Base right at the beginning, filled with basic materials plus a few Enchanting Tables and access to Potions. I provide you with plenty of resources in the beginning, minus some essentials which you'll have to fight to get.
I HAVE RELEASED MY SECOND RFW MAP, CALLED KAOTIK. Click HERE to see it!
More Projects by Kroseklan4View All
Tweaked and Improved! : 08/16/2013 7:51:56 pm8/16/13
The change list:
1. Changed wheat to potatoes and carrots
2. Added anvils to the Strongholds
3. Added sugarcane in the forest
4. Improved all cannons- more user-friendly and better supplies
5. Added another secret chest and tweaked existing one
6. Added more diamond to the map
7. Added emerald ore to the map
8. Added a villager trader to each lane, to trade emeralds for useful items
9. Tweaked the spawners for monsters surrounding the final wool
10. Improved the Spawn Area slightly
Added Youtube Video : 12/30/2012 6:23:21 pm12/30/12
Updated! : 08/27/2012 2:28:21 pm8/27/12
Oops : 06/01/2012 4:31:07 am6/01/12
Excited! : 05/29/2012 4:02:10 am5/29/12
Update : 05/27/2012 10:04:55 am5/27/12
Bump : 05/25/2012 11:21:56 am5/25/12
An unashamed bump : 05/24/2012 7:43:36 am5/24/12
I warn you: it's a bit cringeworthy, may be worth watching with no volume :P
Map is Released!!! : 05/23/2012 3:48:41 am5/23/12
The RFW map made by KROSE
Is Finally Available for Download :D
Join us to post comments.