Winter-themed Survival Games map
921Views, 1 today
- 16 Comments
- 2 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 42 : Master Technomancer
This is the first Minecraft Survival Games map that has been shaped into a winter wonderland! Experience the Survival Games only on harsh, cold fields and dark forests. This time not only the players will try to kill you, the environment will help them. The snowy fields are most of all flat so monster spawning will happen way more often, hiding in houses at night is recommended when playing this map. Also, the snow will decrease animal spawns in daytime, so getting food will become a challenge. Everywhere you look you can find hidden chests containing food, weapons and armor. Sometimes you need to find a secret button or lever to get access to the chests. But the redstone is kept to a minimum, so that creeper explosions can never ruin any of the redstone circuits. Now only one question remains...
CAN YOU SURVIVE THE HORROR OF WINTER?
The rules of the map are almost the same as the regular Survival Games rules.
Rules for the player:
- Only one player can win, this will be the last survivor of the map
- Obviously, the player is not allowed to use hacks/mods. Using hacks/mods will lead to disqualification and a kick from the server.
- The player is only allowed to destroy leaves and mushrooms, destroying any other block will lead to disqualification.
- The player's inventory must be empty at the start of the game.
- The player may only place blocks found in chests.
- The map contains three small altars; the gold altar, the diamond altar and the lapis lazuli altar. They are spread across the world and very well hidden. Each altar contains a chest with a special item in it. If you find this item, bring it to the spawn circle and give it to an admin there. The admin will now give you a special reward; a golden apple, a diamond sword or any piece of diamond armor.
Rules for the admins/host:
- The gamemode of the server must be set on at least Easy, Normal or Hard are allowed too.
- The game must always be started at noon.
- The admins should fly around the map and check if players aren't cheating or breaking the rules.
- Admins are allowed to place random food/weapons/armor in the chests in the spawning circle after the second day has passed, but only at night.
- After the fifth day has passed admins are allowed to fly to hidden chests and check if they are looted. Looted chests will be refilled with food/weapons/armor.
- One admin should always be at the spawning circle and lights the giant tree with fire at the first night. This tree can be used by players to locate the spawning circle. The admin must, in case it will happen, extinguish any fire that spreads to other trees than the giant tree in the middle and the chests.
- When a player brings the admin located at the spawning circle the special item taken from one of the altars, he/she should take the item and give the player either a golden apple, a diamond sword or a piece of diamond armor. Golden apples or diamond tools/armor may not be placed in any chest in the map.
- If a player somehow is stuck in, for instance, a hole, the admin is allowed to teleport him out with the /tp command.
So far the map contains:
8 landscaping objects like mountains, forests and bodies of water;
5 structures like houses and other types of buildings;
8 hidden chests, of which 3 only spottable when a redstone signal is triggered.
But of course this map is going to contain a lot more.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MAP, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT
Additional NotesPLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING
You can understand that it took me a lot of work and time to make this project for what it is. If you are planning to download this map and use it, please let me know.
If you like the project please don't forget to hit that diamond button up the top left of the project!
|Tags:||Minecraft, Survival Games, Winter, Snow, Forests, Easy, Normal, Hard, Houses, Temples, Mountains, Ice, Lakes, Rivers, Caves, Towns, Cities, Castles, Kingdoms, Challenge, Survival, Adventure, Chest, Hidden, Redstone, Button, Lever, Treasure, Gold, Diamond|
More Projects by LoekolaView All
Update #6 : 02/20/2013 12:16:55 pm2/20/13
Update #5 : 10/29/2012 12:13:11 pm10/29/12
Update #4 : 10/16/2012 9:29:42 am10/16/12
Update #3 : 10/07/2012 4:30:01 am10/07/12
Update #2 : 10/03/2012 9:39:27 am10/03/12
Update #1 : 09/22/2012 5:42:12 pm9/22/12
Comments : 16
Join us to post comments.