2

Kirby

  • 606
    Views, 1 today
  • 138
    Downloads, 0 today
  • 12 Comments
  • 1 Favorites
  • Flag / Report

Get Embed Code

Forum:
HTML:
Link:
avatar
Marsh_King
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon
Kirby from Nintendo!
=D
Progress: 100% Complete
Gender:Male
Format:Universal Skin 64x32
Tags:Kirby, Nintendo, Videogames, Skin, Minecraft, Famous People

More Skins by Marsh_KingView All

Posted 2011-09-02 11:54:02
by Marsh_King
Posted 2011-09-03 11:01:37
by Marsh_King

Comments : 12

Join us to post comments.

1 - 12 of 12

Kuvon
Level 48
Master Bunny
November 25, 2011, 8:19 am

I know that, but in the preview it looks epic

Kuvon
Level 48
Master Bunny
November 19, 2011, 2:28 am

AWEEEEEEEEEESOME

Marsh_King
Level 22
Expert Pokemon
November 23, 2011, 2:10 pm

WARNING: On minecraft, IT will be Black. Minecraft doesn't support Transparent. In other weirds, You cant have invisible parts.

OrangeJuicePanda
Level 37
Artisan Blockhead
August 22, 2011, 5:21 pm

Its a cool skin but when you use it in minecraft the transparent part shows up black

Marsh_King
Level 22
Expert Pokemon
August 22, 2011, 5:30 pm

Are you using Microsoft Paint? That doesn't support transparents. Get Paint.NET. Its a Amazing program, like Gimp (another program)

Look on google for download.

OrangeJuicePanda
Level 37
Artisan Blockhead
August 23, 2011, 12:07 pm

2 Things 1 Im on a mac so i cant use Paint.net. 2 Im not making the skin but when i try to wear it the transparent shows up as black

Marsh_King
Level 22
Expert Pokemon
August 23, 2011, 1:53 pm

Aww, im sorry man :( I will try to fix it.

OrangeJuicePanda
Level 37
Artisan Blockhead
August 23, 2011, 2:14 pm

Unless you use a 1% transparent or more it will show black(I ndont know if you can make it transparent and have it not be some black like for example you can have 67% transparency and the rest (33%) will be black

Marsh_King
Level 22
Expert Pokemon
August 23, 2011, 6:52 pm

Do you know a tutorial to make it invisible? When its in the game, it is black. There is no way aparently. if there is, can you give me a link?

OrangeJuicePanda
Level 37
Artisan Blockhead
August 24, 2011, 11:54 am

as far as i know you cant have transparency without black replacing it

lionhart
Level 21
Expert Dragonborn
August 22, 2011, 5:22 pm

i agree. it might look better as a mob then a skin

Marsh_King
Level 22
Expert Pokemon
August 22, 2011, 5:30 pm

I should try to make a mod :) That would be awesome!

1 - 12 of 12