FriendlyPack Mob Skins pre-release 3
|Download Texture Pack|
10,984Views, 5 today
- 2,518Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Ghast Rider
Posted 03/09/12 11:17:02 pm , last updated: 03/21/12 8:35:23 pm
Are you tired of the boring, bland, and even ugly default mob skins? Want skins that are fun, cute, creative and well made? Look no further than FriendlyPack! These mob skins are an attempt to bring the aesthetic of my character skins to the mobs, and I think I've done a pretty good job so far :3 They are detailed, fun and guaranteed to make you smile! Note: This skin pack will not actually make the mobs friendly. Don't hug the creepers :)
Note: Unlike some other mob skin packs, these are not just the default textures but with large eyes. I am COMPLETELY re-doing each mob skin. Everything here is my original, quality work made just for this pack.
What's in Pre-Release 3?
- New wild, angry and tame wolf skins
- New ocelot and cat skins
- New squid skin
- Zombie skin
- Slight change to skeleton skin
- Spider skin
- Creeper and Enderman skins
- Cow skin
- Sheep skin, sheared and unsheared
- Chicken/parrot skin
- Pig skin
- Begin and finish rare overworld mobs
- Begin and finish Neather mobs
I don't currently have the resources to re-skin the Enderdragon, so if you would like a custom Enderdragon skin I highly recommend NazzyDragon's AWESOME Enderdragon skins. The purple or frosty ones would go well with this pack I think.
Installation Instructions (Please Read!)
The files you are downloading are the .png mob textures, and you will need to manually insert them into your minecraft.jar mobs folder. To do that:
- Navigate to your Minecraft folder (type in %appdata% into your start menu, go to Roaming, and then go to .minecraft)
- Open the bin file folder, then open your current minecraft.jar folder (unless you've altered the names, it should just be named 'minecraft')
- Your minecraft.jar folder should open in WinRAR or 7zip. Open the mobs folder. Open your FriendlyPack folder that you've downloaded. This should also open in WinRAR or 7zip.
- (Optional) Make a copy of the original mob textures you intend to replace and store them somewhere. This way, you can always revert to the default mob textures by re-inserting them into the mobs folder. This is not essential to installation, though.
- Drag and drop the FriendlyPack mob skins into your mobs folder. If something pops-up, click OK.
- Enjoy your new, cute Friendly Mobs!
Please leave me feedback on what you like and don't like! I read all of the feedback I receive and keep it in mind when creating new skins. Subscribe to stay updated on the progress of FriendlyPack!
Woot, FriendlyPack made it to the popular reel! Thank you everyone who viewed and downloaded! :3 :3
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.2|
|Tags:||Mobs, Cute, Anime, Kawaii, FriendlyPack, Girly, Fun, Themed, Nyan, Panda|
Update #2 : 03/21/2012 8:35:23 pm3/21/12
Added new squid, wolf, cat and ocelot skins. Made slight change to skeleton skin.
Update #1 : 03/11/2012 5:53:56 pm3/11/12
Added new skeleton, spider and zombie skins and their preview pictures
Join us to post comments.