86,905Views, 807 today
- 38,478Downloads, 179 today
Get Embed Code
Level 55 : Grandmaster Unicorn
Posted 08/24/11 6:59:26 pm , last updated: 05/17/13 6:24:13 pm
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Feminine, Girly, Colorful, Brony, Pegasister, Little, Pony, Pastel, Cartoon, Themed, Environment, Terrain, Items, GUI, Mobs, Armor, Misc, Art, Font, Particles|
|Credit:||Girlcraft (for spiders and inspiration), and the MLP team for bringing an awesome show! Also, this goes out to all the bronies and pegasisters out there!|
Update #16 : 05/17/2013 6:24:13 pm5/17/13
CanterlotCraft for 1.5 : 03/14/2013 10:19:40 am3/14/13
Hello everyone! It's been a while, but here it is! CanterlotCraft for 1.5!
What's Changed and Added
- Brightened GUI canopies to look less dull/dingy
- Removed additional GUI folders to reduce file size. This means that custom GUIS will only be on MCCustomizer from now on (I will be revising and adding new themes in the forthcoming weeks).
- Default GUI flavor is Twilight Sparkle (if you'd like to change this, please visit Minecraft Customizer)
- Redstone Comparators
- Activator Rails
- Daylight Sensors
- Redstone Block
- Netherquartz & all blocks
- Netherquartz ore
- Finally added new art piece (replacing wither skeleton art)
- TNT carts
- Hopper carts
- Fixed the look of fireworks charges, should be current default for now
- Netherbrick item
- Font is finally working, woo! (This should work even if you don't have Optifine installed, please let me know if this is not the case and I'll write up a note for it)
- Animated Dandelions! Yay! I will be animating more textures in the forthcoming weeks, so please check back often for new and shiny animated textures!
- More animated textures
- HD paintings (this will likely only work w/ HD Patcher or Optifine, will be tested before release)
- A new themed version of CCraft! What's it gonna be? Only time will tell! Look forward to it!
A 1.4.6 Quickie : 12/22/2012 4:19:35 am12/22/12
Update #13 : 12/15/2012 7:26:39 am12/15/12
minor fix update : 11/03/2012 7:50:32 pm11/03/12
Pretty Scary Update : 10/26/2012 9:51:33 am10/26/12
Holy cow there's a lot of stuff added here! I'd love to make a list, but my brain's still a bit frizzled from making SO MANY CHANGES! I think I'll leave the discoveries of all the changes to you guys, since there's so many!
Big news: I've put this pack up on MinecraftCustomizer.net (at the behest of my good friend Sslazze)! What does this mean? It means you can customize the pack as you like. I've added some new designs there, so I hope you'll visit the pack there and customize it to your heart's content! What's great is that I'll be adding exclusive texture options to that page, but if you still want to download on here, I'll still do updates here; you'll be getting the version I used at the time of upload, but I will still include all the GUI folders so you can customize your gui; if you don't want to fiddle with files, you'll have to visit MCC.
Some changes off the top of my head as I think of them
Have added in all the 1.4 changes, including terrain files and mobs.
Reworked several gui canopies to look nicer.
Many new designs are on MCC.net, so check them out! I'll be updating there as frequently as possible (at least with my schedule irl).
I hope you all enjoy this update! I want to thank everyone who's downloaded CCraft and supported me through my horrible bouts of procrastination with this, and hopefully I can complete this to a point where I can start making more texture packs in the future.
Update #10 : 08/18/2012 4:00:35 am8/18/12
1.3.1 Update : 08/10/2012 7:21:19 pm8/10/12
Minor fixes : 05/19/2012 4:54:36 pm5/19/12
Update #7 : 05/07/2012 3:01:51 pm5/07/12
New name! : 05/05/2012 4:05:13 am5/05/12
Update for 1.1 : 01/17/2012 6:25:04 pm1/17/12
-Fixed Dragon's Egg
-Added Creature Egg item
-Paintings! (Yup, they're probably bad though, but it's a first run, if you don't care for them, there's pony kz files available, just do a quick search!)
-Modified Ghasts, Blazes, Silverfish, Sheep, Magma Slimes and Villagers (not much on villagers till I decide on a style)
-Fixed Boss Meter
Update #4 : 01/03/2012 5:51:07 pm1/03/12
Still working on icons and getting the art file going (it's difficult to pick only so many out of lots of great art!)
If there are any major issues with the pack, please let me know and I'll do what I can to fix them
I revamped a lot of the textures to better suit the theme and have been working on the mobs more as the second season progresses and implementing elements from it. Everypony enjoy!
Update #3 : 09/28/2011 7:26:20 pm9/28/11
Enderpearls! : 09/12/2011 12:07:45 am9/12/11
Update Compilation : 09/11/2011 11:30:54 pm9/11/11
Join us to post comments.