Is there anyone here who's decently skilled at making Minecraft skins and is willing to make a few custom skins for me to paper-craft?

Suzune Horikita's Avatar Suzune Horikita5/16/24 11:48 am
5/22/2024 7:19 pm
glungus's Avatar glungus
Hey y'all, I have a hobby of paper-crafting cool skins I find on this site and I'm currently looking for some skin designers to make me some Minecraft skins to paper-craft. If you think you can do it, reply to this thread and I'll give you a prompt. Depending on how well you do the skin, I may or may not have you make more skins for me.

Note: if you are chosen to make more skins, you have the choice to quit whenever you like. I will not force you to do anything.
Suzune Horikita
Level 9 : Apprentice Strawberry

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ZillyZombieTrio
05/22/2024 7:13 pm
Level 44 : Master Miner
I'm good at that. I see you like snorkel skins, eh?
GalaxyCat24
05/16/2024 3:53 pm
Level 43 : Master Kitten
I used to love doing papercraft!
I would be willing usually, but it takes me a while to make one skin, and I have about three I need to finish right now, sorry.
I hope you get someone to make one you really like!
slurpin
05/16/2024 3:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice System
i could give it a try if you want
glungus
05/16/2024 2:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Procrastinator
interesting... i can make a few things if you would like, i dont post much here but you can look on my skindex and see if you like my style
Suzune Horikita
05/17/2024 2:44 pm
Sure! And I love the shading on the skins you've posted! I know my request doesn't match with the skins you currently have posted, but if you could make a witch, and maybe a set of two similar but different twin princesses, preferably pastel colors on the princesses, I'd love it! Also, please don't put any of the details on the body that pop up because the papercraft thing doesn't include them for some reason, but please do put the details on the head.
glungus
05/17/2024 9:41 pm
i can do that, used to do that type of stuff. any specific details? i do better with more complex things surprisingly
Suzune Horikita
05/17/2024 10:50 pm
the witch: light purple long sleeve dress, no hat only a light purple headband, hair that goes about halfway down the torso, light brown hair with a streak of purple on the front right, blue eyes, no jewelry, dress going about knee-length, hair almost completely covering right eye

princess 1: pastel blue dress with flowers on it, blond hair with a few streaks of pastel blue, hair that goes to about the bottom of the torso, light blue shoes, shoes slightly darker in color than the dress, short-sleeved dress that's about ankle length, blue flower in hair on the front right, one blue eye, one pink eye, both eyes visible

princess 2: pastel blue dress with flowers on it, blond hair with a few streaks of pastel blue, short hair that goes only about 2-3 pixels down on the front of the torso, light blue shoes, shoes slightly darker in color than the dress, short-sleeved dress that's about ankle length, blue flower in hair on the front left, one blue eye, one pink eye opposite of princess 1, both eyes visible

complex enough?
glungus
05/22/2024 7:19 pm
sorry, i forgot to add the purple stripe give me a second
glungus
05/22/2024 6:36 pm
one done
glungus
05/22/2024 4:14 pm
okay thank you, i will probably begin making them tomorrow, ill do the witch first
Suzune Horikita
05/22/2024 6:35 pm
Tysm!
Suzune Horikita
05/17/2024 2:50 pm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome