New Server looking for Staff

elaineandsparky's Avatar elaineandsparky6/10/20 10:41 am
1 emeralds 199 6
6/11/2020 7:07 am
Minemaster4evr's Avatar Minemaster4evr
The Last Knights is a new Survival network looking for helpers to add to it's staff team.

IP ADDRESS: thelastknightsmc.com

There are no minimum age requirments but we expect our staff to act mature, follow all the server rules and be a positive influence to our community. You will be expected to be active and help grow our player base.

Requirements:

Either bring 5 friends with you who stay active and play for two weeks.

Or have a claim with at lest 2k claim blocks

Or have 100 vote points.

This is to ensure you are interested in being part of our community and playing on the sever and not just wanting a free staff title. It also gives us chance to get to know you and to see if you will be a good fit for our team.

I'm based on Bridleigh server and look forward to seeing you in-game

Elaine (owner)
elaineandsparky
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Minemaster4evr
06/11/2020 7:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ok, I’m new to this site and I’d like to do the staff job. I’m CynicalNine723, hope to see you in the game. (I don’t know the server you’re talking about, but I play mineplex a lot. Try creative housing. Signing off, Minemaster4evr
Knoc_Knoc_Its_Dead_Acc
06/10/2020 11:59 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Nice uh, requirements. What next, "donate on our server to be able to apply" lmao? Nobody who isn't trying to fool you will even attempt to apply for your server. Have some real requirements if you want actual people to help you
Dragonslayer_boyy
06/10/2020 11:31 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
me pls
TheCreeper_IsBack
06/10/2020 11:14 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
Or I can just add stuff to it
TheCreeper_IsBack
06/10/2020 11:06 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
history
Hello I would like to be a builder, I don't have many friends or any of that, BUT I am a good builder, and my username is FriendlyGlue486. Hire me and you won't regret! Also, I will be really active and play the server, I will also be a tester of it. I don't have many friends who want to join, is what I mean. I don't want a free staff title or anything, but I'm a great builder and if you decide a theme, I will build it. Its fine if you don't hire me, but just remember I'm not here for a free staff title, I'm here to be a builder. It would be a pleasure to help :)

-FriendlyGlue486
elaineandsparky
06/10/2020 11:36 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Architect
I am a builder myself so most of the building work is done. However, we still have interior work to do if you are interested in that as I hate interior!

I would like to see examples of your work though. We do also have a discord you can post your work on discord.gg/ThSw6Z
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome