Rencorner in need of Players/Staff!

rcmcadvertising's Avatar rcmcadvertising8/27/13 9:49 am
1 emeralds 191 4
8/27/2013 11:14 am
tekushikume's Avatar tekushikume
Hello! We are currently looking for new players, and possibly staff members on our server. If you are wondering about it you can connect to our Gaming community and our Minecraft server scroll down to see how you can play with us!

We are a semi-vanilla server that has PvE survival and a PvP/Faction world! We have a nice dedicated community and we have been around for over a year! Our server is hosted 24/7 on a VPS, and we have dedicated web servers for our other servers as well!

Come on down to Rencorner, play for awhile and if you think you meet the requirements, apply for staff! We are always looking for fresh faces!

The current Requirements are:
•An high level of maturity.
•40 days of relatively stable activity on our minecraft server after attaining the rank of trusted. [20 days with a sponser]
•Evidence of taking an active role in our forums.
•You are expected to be active on IRC and Teamspeak, if you are unsure as to how to set these up please ask a member of staff.

MC Server: mc.rencorner.com
Ts3 Server: ts.rencorner.com
Irc: irc.rencorner.com
Forums: www.Rencorner.com
rcmcadvertising
Level 25 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

tekushikume
08/27/2013 11:14 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
heres my app

What do you want to apply for?:Co-Owner Admin
Real name (optional): Derek do not wish to reveal my last name
Skype (optional/if you even have one):tekushikume feel free to add me
In-Game Name:derekdjcool
What can you do for our server?:I can help out with plugins . I will welcome new players i can build i'm pretty good with redstone. I can advertise for the server. ANd just plain out have a lot of fun.
Experience:I have owned two servers but they costed an insane amount of money and i had no players I have been an admin on 7 servers and moderated on 12 I have also CO Owned 3 i now that's not a crazy amount but i think its quite a bit
Why should we pick you or even trust you?:to be honest you cant trust anyone on the internet so why should you pick me . I will help out , build , I have good grammar so people will understand me , I have owned two of my own servers I think all that's good enough
Why do you want to be an staff on our server?: I lost my old two and the other ones are constantly down
If you see an member break any rules, what will you do?: Tell to stop breaking the rules and tell them to re read them if the continue to kick if they then continue to temp ban 1 day if they continue to perm ban
Building skills 0-10: 7.5
Redstone skills 0-10:4.5
Extra: I love to play minecraft I can be on 1-3 hours a day other ways of contacting me are by pm or steam if you have it i'm [FROST]Twister
Bigfut1
08/27/2013 11:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
can i be admin?
rcmcadvertising
08/27/2013 10:58 am
Bump
rcmcadvertising
08/27/2013 10:15 am
Bump