Beta Tester Wanted / News

Molitoola's Avatar Molitoola5/19/24 5:25 pm
5/27/2024 4:50 am
christy2951hernandez's Avatar christy2951hernandez
Two weeks ago, I shared a thread titled "May Plans." However, most of the things mentioned in that post did not materialize or did not happen on the dates I had anticipated. Therefore, in this thread, I will only share things that I am absolutely planning to do. Let's get started!

To be honest, I did not expect Molitoola's Cheat Menu mod to be this successful. This success has led me to cancel or postpone some of my other mod projects.
I have made 19 different versions for Inn In The Road, that's enough now. From now on, there will be a monthly update for Inn In The Road.
Additionally, as I recall mentioning before, I have postponed the Extended Block Set mod to October. Molitoola's Cheat Menu mod will continue to receive frequent updates.

This Friday, the 14th update for Biox - Biome Expansions mod, titled Drought Update, will be released. This update will bring improved meercats, mini cactus, and cactus flowers. It's a pretty good update!
I'm looking for someone to test this update I'm developing for Biox! If you want to test it, just send me a message. (from PMC)
I can also have upcoming mods tested by people who gain my trust and promise not to share the file with others!
Molitoola
Level 25 : Expert Modder