Sim-U-Craft - RPG server - Help needed

Martijnieniejocraft's Avatar Martijnieniejocraft8/2/14 10:06 pm
1 emeralds 313 5
8/4/2014 11:35 pm
mcttfigter's Avatar mcttfigter
Hello,

My name is Martijn, but you can call me Martin because yeah, english people can't pronounce my name.

I got an idea for a server while I was on vacation in America ( Still in Las Vegas ).

Its a RPG based server ( RolePlay ) and im not sure but i thought this has never been done before, it basically is a modern world with normal building and houses, no old time medieval stuff.

As you spawn in you get assigned ( You can pick in the beginning ) to a group of people, economy, defense (PvP) etc. Or you can go work for yourself. You're not allowed to build in the world, therefore you have to gain tests for builder --> Pre-Architect --> Architect.

Everything basically works like that, when you start working for the defense, you can go to a nearby town and become a police officer, you can go higher in rank, WITHOUT having to pay any money so you can rank up by performance, not money. ( Ofcourse the most high ranks have to be paid, but you have to be the highest non-bought rank in the server in that category to be able to purchase that rank.

Im going to show a scenario of someone who joins the server, a player spawns in, he picked the category economy, he becomes a bank employee as he works harder he gets promoted to an assistant of the bank administrator, and later he becomes the administrator his self, that way you can rank up without having to pay money.

What I need help with:

- Thinking about more ranks in different in real life categories.
- Advanced modern builders ( No modern houses, skyscrapers, normal houses )
- Plugin makers for different scenarios as /911 and stuff like that.
- Just help for making everything as smooth as possible, I want to the server to be as best as it gets when it starts up !

Message me or leave something below in this forum if you want to help, everything is appreciated. ( Im still on vacation for 2 weeks, but the server won't be started up in a long while if it goes REALLY fast it might be done in November or something.
Martijnieniejocraft
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal