Looking for New Project!

dizkonnect's Avatar dizkonnect11/22/12 8:27 pm
1 emeralds 193 4
1/26/2014 6:02 pm
dizkonnect's Avatar dizkonnect
okay so I have currently let my server go due to the lack of players due to the constant grief attacks despite the use of plugins. I am looking at either a staff role or a creative role on an upcoming or thriving server.

I am 19 years old, and play for a minimum of 15 hours a week. I have had previous experience in the majority of plugins and installation of plugins. I have also had experience with assisting players with all sorts of problems and resolving them in a friendly and fair way.

please post any positions that are available.

- Diz
dizkonnect
Level 35 : Artisan Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

dizkonnect
01/26/2014 6:02 pm
what sort of role will I be placed in and what would my responsibilities be within your server/community?
pyrodraken
01/26/2014 4:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dizkonnectokay so I have currently let my server go due to the lack of players due to the constant grief attacks despite the use of plugins. I am looking at either a staff role or a creative role on an upcoming or thriving server.

I am 19 years old, and play for a minimum of 15 hours a week. I have had previous experience in the majority of plugins and installation of plugins. I have also had experience with assisting players with all sorts of problems and resolving them in a friendly and fair way.

please post any positions that are available.

- Diz

hey are you still looking i am in desperate need of an advance builder and organizer as well as a little help with plugins
dizkonnect
01/26/2014 4:53 am
still need that help?
Apoc22932
11/22/2012 9:07 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Hey Diz, I'm interested.

Join me on arcmc.fragnet.net and on Skype apoc22932

I'll chat to you and we'll see if we can sort something out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome