Lore Planz

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM10/9/23 10:13 am
8 emeralds 208 3
10/9/2023 5:13 pm
LegendarySi's Avatar LegendarySi
MORE LOOOOOOOOORE!

Here's some plans for lore-writing that I'll start enacting once I finish Mansion of Shivers. Hope you enjoy. :D

The Chaos Legion

I have a standalone story set after the war planned. Nothing big, just a tale about me and a squad (haven't decided which one yet) guarding a convoy transporting weapon parts from Illager Island to the Southern District.

Probably more important is that I plan to write a series about the PMC World War. Yes, I know it's already gotten its lore written on the official Legion lore blog, but I'd like to write more of it. The main thing is that parts of the chapters will be dedicated to exploring what's going on the other Districts, since much of the lore followed the war council and didn't focus on the individual squads fighting on the front lines.

PMC: War on the Nether and PMC: Apocalypse

In celebration of the 1-year anniversaries for these series, I'll be writing revised versions of the stories that fix some grammatical and text errors and change a few things. Instead of being posted separately, the chapters will be collected into two blogs (one for each series), so I guess you could call this a trade paperback.

PMC in IGEBM Lore

For anyone wondering when Update 4.0 will happen, it's gonna be on the 1-year anniversary of the blog, and it'll be a big one. You know how it says that some sections aren't up to date and will be updated soon? Yeah, that's when they'll be updated. 3.7, 3.8, and 3.9 are gonna be smaller and simpler updates.

And that concludes the plans for the future of IGEBM lore!
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster