Which design should I use?

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM12/27/23 9:49 pm history
6 emeralds 235 7
12/28/2023 11:38 am
IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM
For my Transformers fanfic, part of what helps me write is knowing what the characters look like so I can imagine how they move and fight and what they can do. In the fifth part of the story (I’m 3 chapters away from finishing part 3), there’s going to be a design change for a lot of the characters, including the Seekers, who are going from Earth forms to Cybertronian forms. The original plan was return them to their War for/Fall of Cybertron designs from the first part of the story, but I’m also considering giving them their Autocracy Trilogy designs. I’m turning to you guys for your opinions, which I’ll take into consideration (doesn’t mean I’ll just go by who’s winning the poll once I get to part 5).

Here’s some images so you can see what they’d look like:
War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron

Starscream, who has the “normal“ Seeker design

Ramjet, who has the Conehead design

Planet X Acis, a third-party figure imagining what Acid Storm would look like with the Cybertron games Seeker design
Autocracy Trilogy

The Autocracy Trilogy Seeker design, which technically debuted in Megatron Origin, but was seen more in the trilogy, which was drawn by Livio Ramondelli (below)

Their jet modes (and Octane’s)

Skywarp, Ramjet, and and two hard-to-identify Seekers

Thundercracker (looking awesome)
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster