New Pokemon Sun/Moon trailer released!

AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW6/2/16 8:27 pm
1 emeralds 328 4
6/2/2016 10:05 pm
AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW
So the new trailer for Pokemon Sun/Moon released, revealing a bunch of new stuff.

Honestly, the types for the legendarys confuse me. How can the Sun Legendary be weak to fire type moves? But the new signature moves look awesome.
Also, Solgaleo's ability, Full Metal Body, makes it immune to any stat drops, and Lunala's ability, Shadow Sheild, makes it take less damage from attacks from Pokemon with full HP. And both the signature moves ignore stat changes.

The trainers you pick at the start look nice (the female looks sooooo cute), the new professor looks cool, and Lillie and Hau seem cool as well.

And finally, a Rotom Pokedex that SPEAKS TO YOU. That sounds flipping awesome.

Now I really can't wait for the game to release. And I equally can't wait for IGN's response to all that water.
AnimeFanFTW
Forum Moderator
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JediJerboa
06/02/2016 9:19 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
I'm so excited for this game! My brother and I were already debating on who gets which game as soon as it was first announced. And I'm so glad they brought back the player customization from X and Y. The Hawaii-inspired region just looks like there is so much to do, and that Rotom Pokedex is beyond awesome. So yeah, I'm definitely buying it when it comes out.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. Do you think we'll be seeing any new Mega Evolutions?
AnimeFanFTW
06/02/2016 10:05 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Of course we'll see more Megas. They wouldn't abandon it now, after just introducing it not long ago. Let's just hope they don't give any Megas to legendary Pokemon.
Pines
06/02/2016 9:03 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
yess a rotom pokedex

ever since rotom was a pokemon, i screached so hard and thought of a crap ton of ideas and one of those crappy ideas was a room pokedex
Chron
06/02/2016 8:39 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
I saw a YouTube comment about how it makes sense because the sun is hydrogen and hydrogen is flammable and the stereotype that Sun = fire is stupid.

The types for the legendaries just scream hey guys guess what we don't care at all about competitive let's give Yveltal and Primal Groudon more reasons to be absolutely borked !!!

Multiscale and Clear Body, nice originality with the abilities... Multiscale is cool though ngl, might be able to survive an unboosted Pursuit /s

Not sure why Salamence is always the test dummy for trailers. Don't really mind it though.

Also what is the point of the signature moves ignoring abilities? If Solgaleo's is Steel, it's only ignoring Wonder Guard and Mr. Mime's Filter, and if Lunala's is Ghost it's only ignoring Mr. Mime's Filter.

Didn't realize Sturdy and Mr. Mime were that huge of an issue but w/e

Story, plot, characters, cool stuff. I like the chill approach but I miss having an angsty rival.

Rotom-P is adorable I love it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome