So, I worked really hard on this Server banner...

Zadd's Avatar Zadd11/4/13 11:57 am
1 emeralds 270 4
11/4/2013 4:50 pm
ThisIsntNath's Avatar ThisIsntNath
I worked hard on this server banner, has over 123 Still images in it, animated and all, but Planet Minecraft says its too big of a file by 57kb And I got sad. I will now need to post a single still of the banner after my 5 hours of work painting it frame by frame and trying to compile it to a gif, which we all know will not grab anyone attention.

:<
Zadd
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ThisIsntNath
11/04/2013 12:21 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blockhead
Try this! It's an online image compressor, so you can reduce the file size but try to keep the same amount of quality.

Here's how to use it:

[1] First, upload your image to the page. You can also type the URL your image is at. Click Upload.

[2] Your image should appear below where you uploaded it. Look for a blue button named "Optimize It!" and click it.

In the odd chance that your image doesn't look so great, change the Optimization Method and click "Optimize It!" once again.

I hope this works for you!
Zadd
11/04/2013 4:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
This really helped.
ThisIsntNath
11/04/2013 4:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blockhead
You're welcome! I actually had the same problem when I updated my Channel Art on YouTube, but I optimized a PNG file. A good hour or so of 'Googling' to find this website pays off!
Kaev
11/04/2013 12:00 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Is there not a way you could change the resolution of the pictures? No idea, I haven't made a gif But surely it's better than re-painting everything.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome