Looking for dedicated YouTubers/streamers! [Vanilla] {SMP} {Whitelist} {Discord} {Friendly community}

Memelands's Avatar Memelands7/18/19 4:38 pm
4 emeralds 346 3
7/25/2019 2:46 pm
[VibeFTW]'s Avatar [VibeFTW]
Hello, are you a YouTuber/streamer looking for a server to start recording on? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We, the Memelands server, are looking for a few YouTubers or streamers to join our server. This is because we feel like it would be fun and interesting if we had someone documenting and showcasing the progress of our server. We are a server with around 100 members and its fairly recently started survival server. It doesn't matter how small your channel is, you can use this server to potentially grow your channel.

You can read all info about the server here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/memelands-new-server-1-14-vanilla-whitelist-mature-and-friendly-players-discord-hermitcraft-inspired/

If you are interested, please reply with your Discord username and YouTube/twitch channel.

Thanks for reading the post. We hope to see you on the server soon! If you have got any questions about the server drop them down below as well!
Memelands
Level 15 : Journeyman Network