For a special thing in PMC: Apocalypse chapter 1 [CLOSED]

IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM5/13/23 4:35 pm
10 emeralds 282 8
5/17/2023 4:12 pm
IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM
So, at the bottom of PMC: Apocalypse chapter 1 ("Through the Portal"), I'm going to have a little section stating that the chapter is dedicated @OrderOutOfChaos (I'm killing him off since he got banned and thus there's no more lore to write about him), and I was wondering if anyone would like to write a short message about him for me to paste into the dedication, kinda like a eulogy. (In case you couldn't tell, this is similar to what I did for War on the Nether chapters 7 and with TheCrypteral and TheGrimmKnight, respectively.)

I'm going to include names after each message to show who said it, but if you want to be anonymous, just PM me the message instead of commenting it on this thread and I won't include your name.

There's no specific date yet that I need these by, but you'll see when there is.
IGEBM
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BDBGamingLol
05/17/2023 9:09 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon
One of the nicest. Not only did he care about people, he was a great jokester(Anyone but me.). But he was chaotic and took it to the limit(Like me at school ig XD).
Miss ya, man.
IGEBM
05/17/2023 4:12 pm
you submitted this after the chapter came out, but I'll put this in the comments of the blog once I finish my HW
illager
05/14/2023 9:15 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Meme
i personally miss this man.... he was one of the best mates ive met. he will be missed. he was very similar to me, and he had similar joking tastes. he and i were both Christians, but he was a bit too extremist about it, and got himself banned. i miss him. there isnt much more to say. he was on my sidebar.
ALL HAIL THE ILLAGERS!!
Darkfap
05/13/2023 8:53 pm
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
Wait, I thought bans weren't permanent?
IGEBM
05/14/2023 3:47 pm
He made two posts, one of which being about how God made us a certain way and we shouldn't change that (he was referring to trans people) and the other being about how abortion is murder. In the abortion post, he linked a video of what a baby's body looks like after abortion. Si looked at it and told me it was horrifying. That's probably why he was banned, but combined with the anti-trans post, he got perma-banned.

And, just so you know, bans can be permanent if the reason you were banned is really big.

You got a message?
Darkfap
05/14/2023 7:38 pm
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
Sure!

Chaos was one of the best Christians I knew on this site. He shall be sorely missed.
GracieMockingjay
05/13/2023 8:36 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Chaos was a wise, wise friend. He helped out with things that I needed help with, and he was a devote follower of God. He might've been banned, but I pray he will continue growing his faith.

–Grace
cloudkitty
05/13/2023 4:38 pm
Level 47 : Master Kitten
He was wise and had many good things to share, but with knowledge also comes a stubbornness to share what they thought was right
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome