[Guide] How to stop your IP from changing [3 Methods]
4,453Views, 14 today
Get Embed Code
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Posted 05/25/12 3:23:16 am , last updated: 06/07/12 4:11:13 am
1. Go to: Free Static IP
2. Download and install: PF Setup Static IP Address Program
3. After it is installed open it and this page should come up:
4. Click on make it static. If it's already static then its already a permanent IP
5. A loading screen will come up:
NOTE: YOU MAY NEED ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEGES
6. It's finished, you've set up a permanent IP :D
1. Go to No-IP.org
2. Register and confirm your account.
3. Download DUC (Dns Update Client)
4. Install it.
5. Go to No-ip.org and create a new host.
6. Choose these options: DNS Host (A); create your own name.
7. Create Host.
8. Use DUC and refresh the host.
9. Your finished :D
1. Go to: Simple Static IP
2. Download and install it.
3. Open it
4. Choose whatever you want.
5. Enable Static IP
6. Done. :D
|Tags:||StaticHS, Stop, Server, Tutorial|
Update #2 : 05/29/2012 1:55:49 am5/29/12
Update #1 : 05/26/2012 7:51:42 pm5/26/12
Join us to post comments.