Minecraft Hunger Games survival tips (contest)
341Views, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 2 : Apprentice Farmer
Posted 07/31/12 1:03:47 am
1. Camouflage: Find a camouflage skin on the Internet, and try to "blend" with the environment
2. Parkour: Learn and practice parkour. It could save your life.
3. Learn the map beforehand: know where all (or most) of the chests are, and also find places to hide.
4. The beggining: Your fate depends mostly of what you get at the start, so plan what you will do.
5. Cornucopia race: You will go faster if you sprint and jump at the same time.
6. Water: Try to not go in the water. You will be a sitting duck. (I mean you are the perfect target for people with bows)
7. Career: Practice beforehand the event, so you can see what weapon you are best with.
8. Survive: (This step is very clear!)
Join us to post comments.