Adventure RP

RealismModTeam's Avatar RealismModTeam1/21/12 1:47 pm
1/22/2012 6:28 am
Creeper Hugs U's Avatar Creeper Hugs U
Hey guys basically what were going to be doing is hosting a few games every couple hours and if you want to host one,great but i need to talk to you first about it and this is the basic outline
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realismmodteam
Race:Elf human orc troll dwarf other...ect
Class:Mage,Warrior or Archer
Background: I came from a large land full of hatred and sorrow to come to a new one,to have my life there and then i met a few travlers on my way to <common destination here>
Abilities: To Narrate long stories without needing glasses of water and can summon minions that last for 60 seconds
Money:40
Exp:| | | (3 xp)
HP:49
DMG: 8-13
Backpack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
x1 Damaged Wand
x1 Shield of Raa
x1 Gahnrion Armor

This above is a sample character sheet that you can make up as you think of it or if you want to get playing straight away you can tell me it here the basic concept is that i get a few people (3) and they make their classes and then with the story of how they met they continue on their quest together,and there will be wacky names popping up for some of the evil kings (charzhoopz was one that came up :3)

This is completely over skype,the rolling (/roll) to determine wether or not you do something successfully or what your attack modifier is you will be rolliing in a private chat in pmc chat this game is just an idea i had but im just interested in if you think it would be cool,also you can choose medievel theme zombie themed and real life themed but medievel is the funnest by far

If you read all this thanks,your pretty awesome and post below your suggestions because id love to hear them and if you want to play add me on skype Firestorn4594 with the text for you adding me being "here to rp" and the thing is,is i want people who will actually role play,if your interested and it sounds like a great idea but your a little scared people will make fun of you,dont be in rp everyone is silly and having a great time Thanks!
RealismModTeam
Level 29 : Expert Taco