Blue-xp.com - A New Forum Game About Collecting Veiws!

T0X1CCAT's Avatar T0X1CCAT12/21/15 4:30 am
1 emeralds 225 2
12/25/2015 6:54 pm
T0X1CCAT's Avatar T0X1CCAT
Hey Guys,

So have been working on this website for a while now, which has been inspired from websites like dragoncave.com (an awesome froum game website). On the website you collect views (or experience on the website) which comes from a small counter that appears in your forum signatures and anything else that you want it to. When you visit the website, you can either create an account or login. Once you create an account, you will be taken to the account page, where you will be presented with you counter and a ‘BBCode’, which is what is used to display the xp bar. You simply copy and paste the BBCode into your forum signature and it will set itself up! At the moment, it is still work in progress so it's not that aesthetically pleasing, but the textures will be getting updated. Here is an example:

In the future, I plan to add in characters that you can collect and special prizes that you can get. This is pretty much it for the moment! Also, if you have any suggestions or bugs to report, feel free to msg me on this website or in the comments below! I'm sorry if this version is a bit buggy, but like i said before, it is still an early version.

Thanks,
T0X
T0X1CCAT
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat