Final Fantasy 7 Rp app

Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul1284/19/12 4:21 pm
5/5/2012 12:18 pm
Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul128
Not a server rp you mention rp I throw you into the mako at the bottom of a reactor.

Hello I have noticed no Final Fantasy rps at all and FF7 is my all time favourite when I was a kid and now. I completed it last year and have played crisis core and now most of the backstories.

Anywho this is the app form so here we go.

Story
The story will be based on the original one but with any tweaks you want to do and with all our orginal charas. But if you need a quick re-cap or don't know the stroy I will put a simple one here.

Shinra is an electric power company and the most powerful force around, they have many cities with the Shinra headquarters based in Midgar so it is basically the capital. Shinra is so powerful due to their forces with the elite force being called Soldier, there are ranks of soldier with 5th being lowest and 1st being the highest, only the strongest get into Soldier and all members are infused with Mako the energy source and J.E.N.O.V.A cells. Shinra however has opponents most notable ones are Wutai remenants they are based off the far east and seek to stop shinra from taking away their land, while they have stopped warring many remenant groups remain, the second most notable is AVALANCHE an eco-terrorist group determined to stop Shinra from using up all the Mako which is the planets life force. Shinra also has a special group of people called Turks they are responsible for many jobs be it assassinations or covering up certain things done by Shinra, they only have a dozen or so members and they have one leader, Shinra also have a normal army of foot soldiers.

Now in the world of FF7 magic is available but only to those who have Materia, Materia is crystallized Mako that holds certain powers, for this rp we will use elemental and healing Materia and for very good apps summoning Materia which enables the user to summon powerful monsters to fight for them. Most Materia is produced by Shinra for their Soldier force, they are ball shaped and are about the size of a golf ball. If you want more story then look on wikipedia Final Fantasy 7.

Apps If you want to be a certain rank in something put that in the backstory and why they are that rank

Scientist
Theme(Something to make your backstory that bit more epic.):
Name:
Backstory:
Sector(What they work on):
Anything else:

Soldier(Only best will be accepted for higher ranks)
Theme:
Name:
Weapon:
Materia:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Anything else:

Turk(Only best will be accepted.)
Theme:
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Anything else:

Wutai remnant
Theme:
Name:
Weapon:
Materia:
Backstory:
Anything else:

AVALANCHE member
Theme:
Name:
Weapon:
Materia:
Backstory:
Anything else:

Shinra executive(Basically suits they handle every day stuff, or they are heads of something like weapons, defense, transport, space shuttles.)
Theme:
Name:
Weapon:
Backstory:
Anything else:

Villain app
Theme:
Name:
Weapon:
Powers:
Backstory:
Anything else: