-- 48 hours -- RP Thread

Xamboldore's Avatar Xamboldore6/18/12 5:24 pm
6/20/2012 4:58 pm
Mrcreepercraft's Avatar Mrcreepercraft
Commence in
Now.

Maxi ordered a coffee. He was currently working on his side project, a game. He had been focusing on it for so long that he felt really tired, but he really felt in the mood to develop it. Why not get a coffee? So he did, and sipped for a long time.
A bang, and the stopping of the train. A scream. Asking around. That's all he remembered. Plus, the very bad news.
48 hours it would take. 48 hours for help to get here.
"Balls."
Xamboldore
Level 28 : Expert Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2012 4:58 pm
Level 24 : Expert Taco
Mrcreepercraft
" what ever " Shane said as he sat down and wired a button to the robot and he fixed up the robot. He thought of his life with his friends. He was so happy to get to see his father.
06/20/2012 4:10 pm
Xamboldore
^-|-^ Croatian. ^-|-^

Maxi was annoyed. Two minutes had barely ticked by since the crash. He needed to find some people to talk to. He might as well use this 48 hours to do anything.
06/20/2012 3:19 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
~+ Wut? +~
06/19/2012 11:36 pm
Mrcreepercraft
Shane saw the guy walked past the girl and said " sir what do you think your doing?"Then Shane put away his robot and played with some wires.(( waiting for responses))
06/19/2012 11:35 pm
GinKurama
Frost heard the yelling, but decided not to respond. Instead, he calmly walked out of his compartment and through the train, pasting the yelling girl, and ignoring her completely.
06/19/2012 11:32 pm
Mrcreepercraft
Shane followed her he had to trust somebody but she was the only person he met. Shane took something out his pocket . It was his science experiment his robot was destroyed.
06/19/2012 9:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Lovasus
"Yea, I'm Nicole. We need to round everyone up, come on," Nicole said, following the noises. She walked around shouting, "Anyone there? Je li netko tamo?"

~~ Or, "Is anyone there?" ~~
06/20/2012 2:43 pm
Xamboldore
^-|-^ Tu sam! ^-|-^
06/19/2012 7:30 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
Ethan awoke in the back of train he looked around everything was dark.He could barley see his hand in front him."Hello.Is anybody there?" He said as he picked himself up off of the ground, and looked around.The cart he was in was empty.Just like it was before the crash."Ok....Nothing seems broken.Only a few cuts, and bruises. everything is going to be ok." He said then started to rummage through his bags for any materials that he could use.All he really had was some spare clothes.His badge, a flashlight, and a taser that he kept with him when he didnt have his gun.
06/19/2012 7:10 pm
GinKurama
''What...the hell?'' was the mutter from a seat a fair bit ways from Frank. Frost rose up from the pile of small stone and glass, a few cuts on his cheek and arms. He looked around in confusion, stumbling from the slight headache he had. ''What happened?'' he asked again, slightly louder.

Shaking his head, he walked out of his small compartment, grabbing his violin and resting it on his back, with the strap he always used. He grabbed his switch blade and flipped it up reassuringly. The blade was still sharp and silver, just the way he liked it. He had managed to sneak it on board, and he was sure he was going to need it. Shaking his head, Frost rested it in his belt loop, wandering around his small compartment, searching for anything useful. Water...food...anything.
06/19/2012 6:38 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Frank, had finally been able to talk. He groaned. There was a sharp pipe, a few inches in front of his feet. He had been lucky. Climbing out of his seat, and stretching, Frank scratched his head, and walked about.
"Sehr geehrte die unzähligen Alten Götter und die Sieben neue, was ist passiert?"
He muttered in his native language.
Click to reveal
"Dear God, what happened?"
Is basically what he muttered.
06/19/2012 6:18 pm
Mrcreepercraft
" Hello Im Nick. Are you okay ?" Nick said. He held out his hand to shake.
06/19/2012 5:51 pm
Lovasus
"Hello?" Nicole said. She heard some talking a man stood up. "Oh, hello," she added.
06/19/2012 12:49 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
Chris woke up, he had fallen and rolled under the seat, he rolled out, stood up and held his head "oh man what happened?"
06/19/2012 12:41 pm
Xamboldore
Maxi was nervous. He felt sick, and he'd thrown up a couple times. He knew that they hadn't even crossed the border when the explosion happened, so they were still in England. This was a distaster. With that in his mind, he threw up again. The image in his head, of the brains...
06/19/2012 7:13 am
Mrcreepercraft
Nick woke up in his seat. He felt his head to make sure there was no damage. There was nothing there... Good. His right hand had a small cut on it but thats fine. He got out of his seat and said "Anybody here"
06/18/2012 9:21 pm
Lovasus
Nicole walked along side with him. It was strange to her she never heard the explosion.
06/18/2012 9:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Zadex
"I'm not sure. Let's split up and find them." And with that, he dashed to the first car.
06/18/2012 8:52 pm
Lovasus
"I'm Nicole," Nicole said, shaking the hand. "Where is everyone else?" she asked, a worried tone in her voice.
06/18/2012 8:48 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
Graythunder247
((Not wounded, winded.))

"Does anyone know why it exploded?", Harold asked the man,"This could be more than a accident."he added shaking the mans hand back.
06/18/2012 8:47 pm
Zadex
"I'm not sure. Some of the cars have power, some don't. We'll probably run out of electricity eventually, and apparently it will take 48 hours to get help. My idea is to gather all of the passengers and establish an order so this place doesn't become chaotic because of lack of rations and water. Luckily, the food cart is stocked, so we'll probably be able to survive, so long as anyone doesn't do anything stupid." He said as he held out his hand. "My name is Zadex. What's yours?"
06/18/2012 8:43 pm
Lovasus
"I didn't here it? I thought we would be in Croatia by now. Well, what do we do?" Nicole asked.
06/18/2012 8:42 pm
Zadex
"Anscheinend des Zuges vor explodierte und der Fahrer tot ist. Or, in English, the train's front exploded and the driver is dead." He said as he glanced at the wounded man.
06/18/2012 8:35 pm
Graythunder247
Harold got up from the ground, the jolt of the the crash had sent him sprawling on the floor."What the h*** happened.", he thought, leaning against the wall.
06/18/2012 8:32 pm
Lovasus
"What explosion?" Nicole asked confused.
06/18/2012 8:31 pm
Zadex
((Aw yeah! Second content posted... *Zadex feels proud* Let's assume the train has power, simply because we can.))

Zadex got off the train, in case anyone was outside. He spotted a woman and a guy with a wound. "Hey, do you 2 know anything about the explosion?"
06/18/2012 8:29 pm
Graythunder247
((Back from my forensic science class at sac state, it's funny, I'm twelve and when the teacher told us about a murder and a near r*** case,he was a forensic scientist, I didn't even flinch. So on a brighter note, what did I miss. ))
06/18/2012 8:12 pm
Lovasus
Nicole yawned and walked out. The train had stopped so she expected everyone out. Finally, they were in Croatia. But, hardly anyone was on a train and she looked out a window and gasped. She walked around, hoping to find someone.
06/18/2012 7:44 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
((Then walk to forward, and never look back.))
06/18/2012 7:42 pm
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
Ay. That's the hard part, lad. Mr. Heinrich, does not know his way about the train.
06/18/2012 7:40 pm
Gobble124
((You find your own way around the train sir Benjamin.))
06/18/2012 7:36 pm
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
Just leave Frankie hanging then. :3
06/18/2012 7:36 pm
Gobble124
((But that means the driver can't drive! That means Crash!))
06/18/2012 7:35 pm
Zadex
((It didn't crash, only the front exploded. Since I don't know much about trains, I'm assuming they either have like a huge battery or something, or they get power through the rails.))
06/18/2012 7:32 pm
Gobble124
((How would it still have power? I mean, the train crashed right? Wouldn't that mean total blackout?))
06/18/2012 7:31 pm
Zadex
Zadex went into the food car and found that it still had power, thankfully. He made himself a coffee since no one seemed to be in the car. 'Well, great. We're gonna be stuck on this train for a while, I guess. Better go see if there's anyone I've missed.' He thought to himself as he finished his coffee.
06/18/2012 7:26 pm
Gobble124
James awoke with a moan. He was in the same small car he was in when he blackout but it seemed he had lurched backward when the rain and stopped. He looked down and cursed. The was a a large wound in his left arm. "Damn..." He muttered and then the pain acme rushing in. "&*($!" He yelled. James slowly stood up. It was cold. He shivered but kept walking. His wound wasn't that bad. He looked around. "Better get off this train..." He muttered.
06/18/2012 7:19 pm
iHazRabiez
Frank Heinrich, woke up. He had taken a few sleeping pills, because he had a hard time falling asleep. When he came to, he said something, and looked around. He scratched his head, and looked around. Some drool was coming from his mouth, and he looked at somebody. Their face was blurry, and he looked around. His vision was blurry. His heavy eyelids fell, and Frank, opened them again. This time, he could see clearly. He muttered something, but the sleeping pills had taken their toll. So, he wrote something, in horrid handwriting. He held the paper up, and it said: "What happened?"
06/18/2012 7:00 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
((I dunno. In the storage cart (Which Jake is in) and in the nearby cart, the power is out.))
Jake felt something metallic within the crate. He picked it up, and scanned the surface of it with his hands, until he accidentally turned it out, sending out light at the wall. He smiled when he saw light, finally. He pointed it at the door, which had a window in it, but the cart over one was in a black-out, too. He walked over to the door, and tried more things to open it, like body-slamming it, uselessly picking at the lock with his finger nails...
06/18/2012 6:55 pm
Zadex
((Is there still power on some parts of the train? Or is it a blackout?))
06/18/2012 6:38 pm
BlackFTW
Jake eventually gave up on getting help, so he slumped to the ground, letting his back drag along the door until he reached the ground. He uselessly looked around the room, inspected every inch of the darkness carefully. Very faintly, he started to see the outlines of some kind of cube object, so he crawled over to it, grabbed what seemed to be wood, and followed the vertice to the top of the box, where he easily lifted the lid of the container and recklessly shoved his arm into the contents of the container.
06/18/2012 6:37 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
((True that Black....))
06/18/2012 6:35 pm
Lovasus
Nicole was asleep when the explosion happened. She was oblivious to the world and didn't hear it. She awoke after a while and stood up. She realized the train stopped and said, "Vad har hänt?" She rubbed her head and walked out.
06/18/2012 6:31 pm
Zadex
"I need a coffee..." Zadex mumbled as he walked over to the food car. "Maybe someone is manning the food cart. Just because the front exploded doesn't mean we lost all of out power.... Hopefully."
06/18/2012 6:29 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
"I 'ave no idea..." Seve said, drawing rapidly to take his mind off of it.
06/18/2012 6:28 pm
Zadex
((Not everyone knows there was an explosion, Black.))

"Great! 48 hours to get to know everyone here! Yay!" Zadex said sarcastically. "Was there a cave in, or can we just walk the tunnel's length?"
06/18/2012 6:25 pm
BlackFTW
((
Shane walked out of his cabin. He had heard the explosion, "What happened?" he asked, his mouth full of food.

Explosions are normal occurances to everyone. Okay.))

Jake walked forward until he hit what assumed to be a wall or something. He put one hand on the wall as he slowly made his way through the pitch-dark blackness, one step at a time. When he felt his hand hit something, he assumed it was a doorknob, so he grabbed it, and tried twisting and opening. The doorknob twisted fully, but when he tried to open the door, all he heard was a lock-ish sound. Hearing this, he started pounding on the door, screaming so someone might hear him.
06/18/2012 6:21 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
((My character doesn't fully understand the situation.))
06/18/2012 6:15 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
((Hey, my guy doesn't panic. He survived the terrible bombing of France, and escaped with the human pizza recipie. A little train accident is no trouble for him. ))"Vat?" Seve asked Shane, looking up from his sketchbook.
06/18/2012 6:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Brink_
((Save me a spot(s). And Colez, git on teh TCNRS conversation NAOW!))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome