Nezaria vs Mezar Republic rp app thread

Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul1287/2/12 12:28 pm
1 emeralds 730 9
7/17/2012 10:22 am
Zadex's Avatar Zadex
Not a server rp!!!!!

Now that is done welcome, I will now simplify the title. Nezaria is home to mages, Mezar Republic steampunk. This is an idea from me and darkfall

Backstory
In this world magic was abundant and the land flourished, but technology advanced and the world is now filled with tech as well as magic. The technology is steampunk so there are steam powered Golems, rifles, trains, cars, bikes you name it. Due to this magic is being pushed into extinction, the Royals do not like this so have broke from the tech world and tried to start anew, but the Council who rule the now Mezar Republic keep expanding and pushing Nezaria back. This has sparked a conflict between the two, Nezaria are using their magic to fight as well as sword. Mezar use their golems, vehicles, fire power as well as blades. Both sides are strong and have lost many in the skirmishes but now they march to war properly, who knows where they will meet, who knows how many will be lost. In this world what will you be, a mage, an engineer. A mercenary? Your story begins now.

Rules:
1.No meta-gaming ((also known as you dodge everything or instantly hit someone without giving them a chance to dodge))
2.You argue with me or anyone else you get warned continue banned
3.NO OVER POWERED CHARACTERS!!!!
4.No perfect characters
5.Romance is allowed
6.No un-believable backstories
7.Ragernblargen

Apps
Normal
Name:
Nezaria or Mezar Republic?:
Appearance:
Backstory:
If Nezaria powers, if Republic skills:
Weapons:
Anything Else((In other words how can I improve this app.))

Nezaria Royal
Name:
Rank((One king and or Queen, whatever else)):
Powers:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Weapons:
Anything else:

republic council((Only 12))
Name:
Age((18+)):
In charge of?:
Skills:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Weapons:
Anything else?:
Darksoul128
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zadex
07/17/2012 10:22 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Where. Is. RP THREAD? I'm waiting... Also, BUMP!
Lovasus
07/16/2012 8:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Bump
Zadex
07/04/2012 7:52 am
RP Thread?
Darksoul128
07/04/2012 2:35 am
all accepted
Lovasus
07/03/2012 7:31 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Normal

Name: Mytha Asasi

Nezaria or Mezar Republic? Neither, she doesn't care

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Mytha lived in the town of Nezaria when she was eight. She loved her parents and loved the mages living near them. She would always come over and the mage next door would do amazing magic that was not explainable. Her parents were engineers and she learned their ways. When she was fourteen, her parents told her she was going to have to marry to someone rich and someone to care for her. She got angered, for she wanted to rule her own life and she ran away, closer to Nezaria Royal. After a week, she seemed hopeless and lost and turned her life to thievery. She loved it and knew many escape routes. Although she was caught by guards, she would happen to escape and she is often in the jail. When she has enough food to donate, she gives them to orphanages. After a year, loving her new life, she forgave her parents. When she read the newspaper, there was a murder on the street where she used to live. When she finally got to the block, men were inspecting her house and she asked one of the men who was murdered. Still inspecting the home, he said, "It was the Asasi family I believe. Sad, huh? They were such a nice family. I heard their daughter ran away from home, didn't you hear?"

If Nezaria powers, if Republic skills: Engineer, she can repair machinery.

Weapons:
Click to reveal

A knife

Click to reveal

A grappling hook

Anything Else?
Ehh...
Zadex
07/03/2012 5:01 am
Nezaria Royal: Because I'm bored, and I have an inferiority complex.
Name: Zadex Gram'neth
Powers: Shapeshifting and Aura Manipulation
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Zadex was the son of the King by blood, so he was considered a prince. However, his mother was not of royal blood, but a beautiful sorceress who was living in a small town as a barmaid when the King saw her, and he fell for her immediately. They got married, and Zadex was their first son. They had a second son 1 year later, but he died at birth. Because of the stress of her son dying, his mother became depressed and died. Because of only having his mother's love for one year, he became cold and distant all but to his pet dragon, Mobius. He is now 19, and his father keeps on urging him to find a maiden to wed so he can take his father's place when he dies.
Weapons: An alchemical glove that allows him to transmute without a circle, a whistle that allows him to call Mobius, and the family sword.
Anything Else: Not really.
Darkfall998
07/02/2012 2:15 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Bump-a-cars
Darksoul128
07/02/2012 1:45 pm
Normal
Name:Leon Rose
Nezaria or Mezar Republic?:Mezar
Appearance:http://imgur.com/GRAMO
Backstory:Born into a mechanic family he has learnt the same trade, he can build many things but is prided on his hand made weapons. He is also one of the better golem builders. ((not very long but no copying))
If Nezaria powers, if Republic skills:Good at building and repairing.
Weapons:[url=imgur.com/y1r3a][img]http://i.imgur.com/y1r3a.jpg[/url] [url=imgur.com/YSazK][img]http://i.imgur.com/YSazK.jpg[/url]
Anything Else((In other words how can I improve this app.))
Darkfall998
07/02/2012 12:34 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Republic Council
Name: Mestaris Starlon
Incharge of: Weapon Production
Skills: inventive, very good stratagist
Appearance: on my ipod. When i get on my computer..
Backstory: Mestaris was never into magic. He disregarded it, ignored it. He spent time tinkering, until he perfected. When his discovered that tech was rising, he lept to help, manafacturing the weapons to free himself. When war kicked off, he armed the army in a hope to win. Now he holds a place on the council, as a stratagist and producer.
Weapons: a single pistol. His mind is very sharp though.
Anything else? Nope.avi
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome