RP Survival City Thread

RealismModTeam's Avatar RealismModTeam5/30/12 1:14 am
1 emeralds 100 5
6/3/2012 4:17 pm
RealismModTeam's Avatar RealismModTeam
RP SURVIVAL CITY THREAD

Hi guys! I wanted to do a forum game,this game will be in a pmc chat,rolls will be the chances for if you hit or not and it will be a rp thread,heres the story
~~~~Back Story~~~~
You are in a city,there is an evil force acting upon the citizens of the city and turning them evil,you managed to escape the forces before they got you,but now you are at the outskirts of a large modern city,the sky is dark,it looks like thunder clouds but no matter what,they wont uncover the skies, the world went onto a different course,instead of magic never existing and it being deemed evil and hunted to extinction it was praised and now is a part of the world we know now,but instead of wands and wizard robes,it has been updated,now bullets from guns are imbued with poison or fire and lightning can come out of small devices,but also the revolution of the century has come around,and wrist watch device people used to manage their lives,are now defining their lives,they are like a pip boy from fallout and are used to upgrade different weapons and themselves.

Please Fill out the form below and once we get 2-3 people we will begin

~~~~Skill Points~~~~
Ranged (bows throwing knives crossbows guns ect...)
Close Range (anything weilded and not lost contact from one or both hands (sword dagger and some dual weilding)
Health&Energy (Hp and energy is amount of tasks to be done (attack player gather materials)
Luck (rolling chances,every 3 points give you an extra roll at the cost of the next turn)
Special (upgrades to your special attack you may have)

(ranged weapons) You have 10 points and a 5 point maximum for each skill shown above initially
(close range weapons) you have 15 points and a 4 point maximum for each skill shown initially

Name:
Inventory (4 items, 2 main weapons if duel weild,or 1 main and one secondary if not a unique item like a trinket or a item that has some special use,along the lines of a grappling hook or a ring that has a gem that will burst into smoke when you hit it against something and a light source (can be tied in with special item ie glowing necklace)
Abilities:(Jump high run fast hit harder must co-incide with weapons and internal story (story you dont tell anyone and is progressively told at your own pace) and inventory)
Attacks: different attacks are: you may only pick 3

--Melee--
1 Slash=sideward slash with a melee weapon <-->
2 Scissor Slice=Sideward attack X2 with 2 melee weapons <--> x2 requires Close Range 2
3 Bash=Downward powerful swing \|/
4 Smack=Less powerful faster Bash in any direction
5 Swing=Normal Attack,in any direction

--Ranged--
1. Aimed Shot=Slow Accurate shot
2. Rapid Fire= shoot multiple projectiles in succession requires ranged 2
3. Quick Shot= Fast innacurate shot
Special Attack

Example--------------------------------------
Ranged 3
Close Range 1
Health and Energy 2
Luck 3
Special 1

Name Firestorm
Inventory Rifle w/scope (main) knife (sidearm) ring with an insignia on it consisting of 3 different sized circles all off center but suprisingly,all fit inside of each other without 2 being on the same side,an optical illusion but also, a key of some sort when placed in the correct lock imbedded into the circles and my light source is a lighter at the hilt of my knife and 5 packs of fuel
Abilities: Very Fast and knows basic chemistry and engineering of explosives and hazardous liquids
Attacks:
Smack
Rapid Fire
Aimed Shot

I hope you guys like this,we will be doing it inside of a pmc chat private room,and i will be hosting it,pm me if your interested with a "Im Interested" as the topic and ! as the symbol and i will tell you all when this is ready,it will start tomorrow and any and all grammar and spelling lacking posts and unrealistic posts like Rocket launchers and abilities are "Deploy nuke",this is a serious post
RealismModTeam
Level 29 : Expert Taco